Try 30 days of free premium.

The Flash (Chat)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Another awesome episode aired last night once again as always each episode better than the previous one(s). Zoom is still being voiced by the same person I see. However there is a person playing zoom in the zoom suit/outfit/costume so who is the person and why is their name not listed as a guest star? Does no one still know who he is yet besides me of course?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Another awesome episode aired last night once again as always each episode better than the previous one(s). Zoom is still being voiced by the same person I see. However there is a person playing zoom in the zoom suit/outfit/costume so who is the person and why is their name not listed as a guest star? Does no one still know who he is yet besides me of course?

Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but will do later this night, as i avoid spoilers I do not know who is in the outfit :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but will do later this night, as i avoid spoilers I do not know who is in the outfit :)
cheers
Juan

This is not "Flash" related but I didn't want to begin another new thread if I could avoid it mostly because this question is only for you Juan. I just looked at "Son of Zorn" you added earlier and after looking at all 12 TV sites I use for research and not finding 1 word/mention of this show/series I had to Google it to see what was up.

It is not "Running" yet so I corrected it to "In Development" because no date has been set for it yet only 2016. I added a show photo for it I found al be it an advanced animated one that of course can be changed when someone finds one with the show title on it. There is a big letter "Z" on his chest/belt so it is authentic.

Now for my point which concerns show type? You had it Scripted which is correct however it is also animated and we have no way of selecting both and I read the "Press release" about this upcoming new series and it states this verbatim "Hybrid live-action/animated comedies have emerged as a hot commodity for next season."

Should we not have a new Show type added for this type of show since it is not one-of-a-kind? Not really Animated (alone), Not really Scripted (alone) but both. Yes Scripted does mean the same thing as Animation must be scripted however then ALL animation shows in the world would be scripted as well is this also not true?

http://deadline.com/2015/11/son-of-zorn-live-actio...

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

The actor/stuntman inside the Zoom suit hasn't been announced anywhere that I'm aware of, no.

Most likely when he is unmasked, he'll be played by someone who has already been on the show. The Earth-2 versions of Henry Allen, Eddie Thawne... take your pick. There are a number of theories.

Gadfly wrote:
The actor/stuntman inside the Zoom suit hasn't been announced anywhere that I'm aware of, no.
Most likely when he is unmasked, he'll be played by someone who has already been on the show. The Earth-2 versions of Henry Allen, Eddie Thawne... take your pick. There are a number of theories.

I personally think it is a person who calls themselves "Gadfly" but that's just my off the wall wild guess?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
This is not "Flash" related but I didn't want to begin another new thread if I could avoid it mostly because this question is only for you Juan. I just looked at "Son of Zorn" you added earlier and after looking at all 12 TV sites I use for research and not finding 1 word/mention of this show/series I had to Google it to see what was up.
It is not "Running" yet so I corrected it to "In Development" because no date has been set for it yet only 2016. I added a show photo for it I found al be it an advanced animated one that of course can be changed when someone finds one with the show title on it. There is a big letter "Z" on his chest/belt so it is authentic.
Now for my point which concerns show type? You had it Scripted which is correct however it is also animated and we have no way of selecting both and I read the "Press release" about this upcoming new series and it states this verbatim "Hybrid live-action/animated comedies have emerged as a hot commodity for next season."
Should we not have a new Show type added for this type of show since it is not one-of-a-kind? Not really Animated (alone), Not really Scripted (alone) but both. Yes Scripted does mean the same thing as Animation must be scripted however then ALL animation shows in the world would be scripted as well is this also not true?
http://deadline.com/2015/11/son-of-zorn-live-actio...

Yes, Ia dded it as Scripted, I had to make one choice, either animation or scripted, so it was a 50/50 thing :)

As this is the only tv show I know of, who is mixed this way....let us just call it an anomaly :)

JuanArango wrote:
Yes, Ia dded it as Scripted, I had to make one choice, either animation or scripted, so it was a 50/50 thing :)
As this is the only tv show I know of, who is mixed this way....let us just call it an anomaly :)

It is Not an anomaly based on the press release, there are other shows we just have not found them yet or some of them are here and we do not realize they are here yet?

Here is another show in development which I just now added to the site! - "Son Of Zorn will likely be joined next season by ABC’s Imaginary Gary, a comedy blending live-action and CGI animation from Oscar-winning Disney feature animator Patrick Osborne and The Goldbergs team of Adam F. Goldberg, Happy Madison and Sony Pictures TV."

That now makes 2 that we know the name of how many do we need to have to get a new show type added please?

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I personally think it is a person who calls themselves "Gadfly" but that's just my off the wall wild guess?

Nah, I'm more of a Mr. Terrific kinda guy. That'd be over on Arrow.

As far as shows mixing live action and animation, the concept has been around for a while. The New Adventures of Huck Finn (1968) is an older one. Whether there's enough to warrant a category of its own, I have no idea.

Here is now a 3rd new one in development that I just now found and added it to the site:

NBC has put in development "Donuthead", a single-camera comedy set in the world of an anxiety-ridden 11-year old boy and his single mother. The series, written by Irene Mecchi (Brave, The Lion King) and Bridget Terry will feature a unique visual style to illustrate this kid’s one-of-a-kind imagination.

The project is somewhat reminiscent to ABC’s Imaginary Friend, a comedy blending live-action and CGI animation from Oscar-winning Disney feature animator Patrick Osborne and The Goldbergs team of Adam F. Goldberg and Happy Madison.

I can continue searching is there a number i need to find to have this new category added please?

Try 30 days of free premium.