Watch History & New badges

Hi everyone,

We've just added a new feature: 'The history page'.
This page lets you see all of the episodes you've marked as watched.

The page is accessible from your stats page under 'just watched' episodes. (example)
If you'd like to keep this information and the rest of your profile private, you can set this in your profile settings page (bottom of page).

On another note, new achievements have been created. You can view which ones you're still missing in your achievements page. (example)

Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Written by Jan at Nov 4, 2018

Comments

SilverSurfer posted 12 days ago

@tvjjbj12 Good idea. I think there should be 6 arrows. Go to first page, Back 10 pages, Back a page, Next page, Jump 10 pages, and Go to last page with 9 numbers in between. Also it would be nice, though I'm not sure how useful, if there was box you could just enter the page you want to goto. If you have 1000 pages, the goto box would save a lot clicking ... unless people just go to the address bar and enter the number in the URL

tvjjbj12 posted 13 days ago

Thanks for the wonderful upgrades! I especially like being able to view history.

May I suggest adding to the new "watched episodes" history page the two navigation arrows that allow jumping to the last page or the first page? These are provided on the various Forum pages. This could be convenient as folks watch more than 10 pages of episodes - maximum number of pages between the "move-one-page-at-a-time" arrows. Let me know if you prefer me to put this under the Suggestions Forum.

Thanks again.

SilverSurfer posted 13 days ago

Looks good to me. Great job. Especially like the badgers ...

Brantank posted 13 days ago

Great addition!

Cecile posted 14 days ago

Thanks !

If I am not mistaken, there is a problem with the sorting : the date of the watch is correct but episodes are sorted by acquired most recently in my case.

JuanArango posted 14 days ago

Nicely done, more badges for me :)

tnt posted 14 days ago

Nice! Doesn't care much about badges, but definitely like the watch history!

Jan posted 14 days ago

thanks aidan, changed.

Aidan posted 14 days ago

Loving the more extensive just watched page and the new badges. Nice work :)

Just a quick note, the linked example achievements page is marked private.

Login to leave a comment on this blog.