Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

ChrisAmon wrote 7 years ago: 1

Please remove David E. Kelley as Co-Producer in the crew appearance on L.A. Law Speak, Lawyers, For Me. I already put only is Executive Producer David E. Kelley. I'm sorry. I made a mistake.

I ask to remove Denny Salvaryn as Co-Producer in the cast appearance on L.A. Law, I'm in Nude for Love in Season 3, Episode 8. Denny Salvaryn isn't appeared yet on L.A. Law. It's too close too call. And I accidentally press the wrong key by mistake.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:
I ask to remove Denny Salvaryn as Co-Producer in the cast appearance on L.A. Law, I'm in Nude for Love in Season 3, Episode 8. Denny Salvaryn isn't appeared yet on L.A. Law. It's too close too call. And I accidentally press the wrong key by mistake.

all done :)

Please remove Robert Breech as Producer in the crew appearance on L.A. Law, Season 4, Episode 6 Lie Down and Out. He is Co-Producer Robert Breech. I made a mistake.

ChrisAmon wrote:
Please remove Robert Breech as Producer in the crew appearance on L.A. Law, Season 4, Episode 6 Lie Down and Out. He is Co-Producer Robert Breech. I made a mistake.

done :)

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

Can anyone who watches Lethal Weapon tell me if Detective Sonya Bailey appeared in episode 10?

The press release for that episode doesn't mention them.

Also, the only other episode which TVMaze lists as them being main cast (as I added as guest cast) is episode 12, which the press release shows as being guest cast.

SilverSurfer wrote 7 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Can anyone who watches Lethal Weapon tell me if Detective Sonya Bailey appeared in episode 10?
The press release for that episode doesn't mention them.
Also, the only other episode which TVMaze lists as them being main cast (as I added as guest cast) is episode 12, which the press release shows as being guest cast.

10 & 12 show her, on screen, as being in a starring role although the last such actor listed and immediately after her name, in 10 & 12, it starts listing actors as guest starring. It may be odd but it is what it is and as I understand it, onscreen trumps press releases or web descriptions.

SilverSurfer wrote:

10 & 12 show her, on screen, as being in a starring role although the last such actor listed and immediately after her name, in 10 & 12, it starts listing actors as guest starring. It may be odd but it is what it is and as I understand it, onscreen trumps press releases or web descriptions.

Might be worth checking the other episodes she's in to see if she should be main or guest cast in those?

And just to clarify, are you meaning she's credited as main cast in episode 12?

gazza911 wrote:
Might be worth checking the other episodes she's in to see if she should be main or guest cast in those?
And just to clarify, are you meaning she's credited as main cast in episode 12?

This woman has generated a lot of chat in this role ... yes, she was credited in the main cast in 10 & 12 and as a guest star in 9 & 11 ... as I saw and remember. It became a subject after 10 so that's why I remember 9 to 12 since it was being discussed. Someone else (? Aidan) confirmed she was listed just as a GS in 1 to 9 so I never went back to look ... someone (? Aidan again) pointed out the shows are being aired out of filming sequence and that may explain the flip flopping ...

SilverSurfer wrote:

This woman has generated a lot of chat in this role ... yes, she was credited in the main cast in 10 & 12 and as a guest star in 9 & 11 ... as I saw and remember. It became a subject after 10 so that's why I remember 9 to 12 since it was being discussed. Someone else (? Aidan) confirmed she was listed just as a GS in 1 to 9 so I never went back to look ... someone (? Aidan again) pointed out the shows are being aired out of filming sequence and that may explain the flip flopping ...

I must be tired as I remember reading this before lol.

Any idea if episode 14 will be as main or guest cast?

gazza911 wrote:
I must be tired as I remember reading this before lol.
Any idea if episode 14 will be as main or guest cast?

No idea, she may flip around the rest of the season just to keep us on our toes! :)

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/24612/uncommon-sense-live is not a new show, but a third season of the http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2418/uncommon-sense-with-charlamagne-tha-god.

I quote MTV:
Uncommon Sense Live
For its third season, MTV2 is putting a fresh spin on the popular Uncommon Sense series, turning the comedy talk show into a live weekly destination with Guy Code's Charlamagne Tha God, whose ultimate aim is to make "uncommon sense" out of the the latest news stories, social media topics and viral sensations. Viewers will also have the opportunity to get in on the live action airing straight from MTV's headquarters in New York City — calling in or video chatting with Charlamagne and his guests, engaging in in-depth, real conversations about the week's hottest headlines. Premieres February 24 following World Star TV at 11:30/10:30c.

tnt wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/24612/uncommon-sense-live is not a new show, but a third season of the http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2418/uncommon-sense-with-charlamagne-tha-god.
I quote MTV:
Uncommon Sense Live
For its third season, MTV2 is putting a fresh spin on the popular Uncommon Sense series, turning the comedy talk show into a live weekly destination with Guy Code's Charlamagne Tha God, whose ultimate aim is to make "uncommon sense" out of the the latest news stories, social media topics and viral sensations. Viewers will also have the opportunity to get in on the live action airing straight from MTV's headquarters in New York City — calling in or video chatting with Charlamagne and his guests, engaging in in-depth, real conversations about the week's hottest headlines. Premieres February 24 following World Star TV at 11:30/10:30c.

Good catch , I will delet the wrongly entered show.

Try 30 days of free premium.