Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Aidan wrote a month ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, could someone please help me to upload this image to Top Chef for this episode Chef's Test - Top Chef 21x01 | TVmaze? I'm not sure how to make the image larger when it is from the channel Bravo. Thank you!

done, you have to go to the episode page, then inspect the code and poke around there for a larger version :)

rkonczos wrote a month ago: 1

Please set status to ended. It was a miniseries https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/38884/the-end

BobCitizen wrote a month ago: 1

@BobCitizen wrote:
I have an issue with inputting the Australian alternate episode entries for the US show, The Amazing Race. https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/2089/the-amazing-race-australia-country-premiere

Season 35 was input recently with the episodes all airing on the main Seven Network channel.

Now they have started airing season 36, but so far, the first 3 episodes have aired on one of Seven's other channels, 7flix, from 9.30pm to 11pm. The episodes are also being aired on the main network channel on the same night, starting at 11pm or 11.30pm.

As Seven are airing the AFL football that night, this show will probably stay on 7flix for the whole season.

The 7flix entries are noted in TV guides as "New" whilst the main network entries are noted as "Repeats".

Can you please advise how I am to go about inputting S36, especially as we have 7flix in the Network channel list along side the main Seven Network?

Thanks 

Still looking for any input on this. :-)

@BobCitizen wrote:
Still looking for any input on this. :-)

Use the network that will air the most episodes first this season :)

fli718 wrote a month ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
done, you have to go to the episode page, then inspect the code and poke around there for a larger version :)

Got it, thank you!

fli718 wrote a month ago: 1

Oh, and could someone please add this episode to Weakest Link for April 9, 2024, "In a World of Karens, Be a Jane"? (Got the episode title from TV Insider, who is usually quite accurate). Thank you!

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Oh, and could someone please add this episode to Weakest Link for April 9, 2024, "In a World of Karens, Be a Jane"? (Got the episode title from TV Insider, who is usually quite accurate). Thank you!

added :)

Nikquest wrote a month ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/74588/catch-me-a-killer

This long-suffering 11th episode, which has already been added and deleted here three times. I’ll explain why I delete it over and over again and, if I’m right, can you write down this information on the series’ Wiki so that no one else adds an extra episode?

The fact is that on the official website of the series (also the website of the company producing it for South African streaming) it is indicated that they created 10 episodes: 9 hour-long and one 90-minute. And some channels that sold the series to (for example, Showmax) divide this 90-minute episode into two 45-minute episodes. I watched the series in the official breakdown, where there was a 90-minute episode with one running time, without breaking it into 2 parts, because I think that such a scheme (10 episodes, without the 11th) is correct.

Discussion?

@Nikquest wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/74588/catch-me-a-killer

This long-suffering 11th episode, which has already been added and deleted here three times. I’ll explain why I delete it over and over again and, if I’m right, can you write down this information on the series’ Wiki so that no one else adds an extra episode?

The fact is that on the official website of the series (also the website of the company producing it for South African streaming) it is indicated that they created 10 episodes: 9 hour-long and one 90-minute. And some channels that sold the series to (for example, Showmax) divide this 90-minute episode into two 45-minute episodes. I watched the series in the official breakdown, where there was a 90-minute episode with one running time, without breaking it into 2 parts, because I think that such a scheme (10 episodes, without the 11th) is correct.

Discussion?

If Showmax have 11 episodes that's what we should use. We can't have a listing for Showmax that don't match what they streamed

Nikquest wrote a month ago: 2

@Aidan wrote:
If Showmax have 11 episodes that's what we should use. We can't have a listing for Showmax that don't match what they streamed

As far as I can tell from various articles, Showmax and South Africa's M-Net are said to be co-hosts of the series. And in our series card, M-Net was initially indicated, and then for some reason the channel was changed to Showmax, although the episodes on it are released with a huge delay and once a week, and also contradict the stated 10 episodes from the production company.

I repeat, I watched the series long before these dates that we have indicated, and precisely in the 10-episode breakdown. Why we leave Showmax as seriously lagging behind the world premiere (all episodes were available a month and a half ago on a number of other official streaming services) and focus specifically on its breakdown is not clear to me.

momijigari wrote a month ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:

Why exactly is the listing for Showmax? Shouldn't they be an alternate list?

It appears all episodes has been available both in SA and AU (streamed on SBS on Demand in February) already, so why isn't one of those "world premiere"?

@Nikquest wrote:
As far as I can tell from various articles, Showmax and South Africa's M-Net are said to be co-hosts of the series. And in our series card, M-Net was initially indicated, and then for some reason the channel was changed to Showmax, although the episodes on it are released with a huge delay and once a week, and also contradict the stated 10 episodes from the production company.

I repeat, I watched the series long before these dates that we have indicated, and precisely in the 10-episode breakdown. Why we leave Showmax as seriously lagging behind the world premiere (all episodes were available a month and a half ago on a number of other official streaming services) and focus specifically on its breakdown is not clear to me.

If M-Net aired it first, those are the dates we should be using. I'll tag @RoseRed , she might know more about it.

In general, what a production company originally intended for a show isn't all that relevant, episodes get split up, aired out of order and so on all the time. We reflect how and when it first aired/streamed.

@momijigari wrote:
Why exactly is the listing for Showmax? Shouldn't they be an alternate list?

It appears all episodes has been available both in SA and AU (streamed on SBS on Demand in February) already, so why isn't one of those "world premiere"?

https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes#airdate-owner

Networks involved in producing gets precedence, so the SBS airings should be a alternate list.

Try 30 days of free premium.