Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Aidan wrote 13 days ago: 1

@pietrpahn wrote:
@Aidan 

This episode did NOT air on Sunday 4/14 due to CNN preempting it for coverage of the Iran-Isreal conflict.   This has happened several times with this show.   It will eventually be broadcast later. 

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2827371/the-whole-story-with-anderson-cooper-2024-04-14-the-james-webb-telescope-are-we-alone

That is why I cleared the air date and left a comment.  But you reinstated it.   

You can see here that CNN does not list it as aired here https://www.cnn.com/videos/title-2429410

removed the airtdate, thanks for letting us know :)

Somi wrote 13 days ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
it's gone :)

Thanks!

kevin87 wrote 13 days ago: 1

Shouldn't Rebel Moon be year based? Or is it being left as a season since it's "Part One" and "Part Two"?

TomSouthwell wrote 13 days ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
Shouldn't Rebel Moon be year based? Or is it being left as a season since it's "Part One" and "Part Two"?

Normally if Netflix release things in parts we just leave it as seasons :) 

suemac wrote 12 days ago: 1

Orphan Black: Echoes  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/61478/orphan-black-echoes   shows as Premiere on AMC+  with Alternate for Australia on STAN.  

That's reversed....it orig aired in AU back in November.  AMC+ will be June 2024. So, now what?   (didn't wanna touch it!)   Thanks

Cecile wrote 12 days ago: 2

A mention should be placed in this episode's summary :

According to the showrunners, this episode should be seen between episodes 3.15 "High School Poppycock" and 3.16 "Infernal Guinea Pig". They considered placing it into season 4 as it was created, but changed their minds after writing season 4 for Netflix  

CosmicHowl wrote 12 days ago: 1

@suemac wrote:
Orphan Black: Echoes  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/61478/orphan-black-echoes   shows as Premiere on AMC+  with Alternate for Australia on STAN.  

That's reversed....it orig aired in AU back in November.  AMC+ will be June 2024. So, now what?   (didn't wanna touch it!)   Thanks

Listings are correct. AMC+ are the main network as producers of the show. Stan weren't involved in the production so are added as an alternate listing.

suemac wrote 12 days ago: 2

ok. so the fact that it first aired last Nov on STAN in AUS doesn't mean that is the World Premier.  An exception? I thought World Premier meant just that. .checking policies... OH, I see now... if Stan was involved in production - we WOULD show AU/Stan as the Premiere and AMC+ as alt.   Thanks

TomSouthwell wrote 12 days ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:

We would never include anything like that in an episode summary, do you have a verifiable source we could use to add it as an episofe note instead? 

CosmicHowl wrote 12 days ago: 2

@suemac wrote:
ok. so the fact that it first aired last Nov on STAN in AUS doesn't mean that is the World Premier.  An exception? I thought World Premier meant just that. .checking policies... OH, I see now... if Stan was involved in production - we WOULD show AU/Stan as the Premiere and AMC+ as alt.   Thanks

Yes, exactly right. Not an exception and if Stan were involved they would be the World Premiere. This happens often with shows that are sold internationally.

Network

The network that originally aired this show. This property can change throughout the years, when a show moves to a different network; or perhaps even to a web channel instead of a network. The value should always reflect the current (or when a show is ended, the latest) network that a show aired on. Historical information about the show's network is tracked on the season level.

If a show is co-produced by multiple networks, the network that premieres the episodes first (on a world-wide level) should be used.

Additionally, in some cases we're interested in tracking the premiere dates for other sources than the world premiere. For those scenario's, an Alternate Episode List can be created.

JuanArango wrote 11 days ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote 11 days ago: 2

@Cecile wrote:

We don't add such information in summaries, but I have added a production inconsistency note in this particular case to account for the error. 

Try 30 days of free premium.