Edit Requests

Alastor wrote 4 years ago: 1

This show is ended https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/3829/con-man

SilverSurfer wrote 4 years ago: 1

Alastor wrote:
This show is ended https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/3829/con-man

Fixed, thanks for the note!

Magitroopa wrote 4 years ago: 1

Would like this episode of All That (1109) deleted. Currently no known information on the episode, no Nickelodeon sources giving any October premiere dates as of right now.

Irish316 wrote 4 years ago: 1

WWE NXT, is starting to air on Wednesday, September 18 at 8 pm on USA Network. The first two weeks (9/18 and 9/25) it is only on USA Network from 8-9 and from 9-10 on WWE Network. Starting 10/2, the show will be fully on USA Network from 8-10 each week, new changes to WWE NXT. I don't know how to make this change to the programming. Can someone update this show?

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

Irish316 wrote:
WWE NXT, is starting to air on Wednesday, September 18 at 8 pm on USA Network. The first two weeks (9/18 and 9/25) it is only on USA Network from 8-9 and from 9-10 on WWE Network. Starting 10/2, the show will be fully on USA Network from 8-10 each week, new changes to WWE NXT. I don't know how to make this change to the programming. Can someone update this show?

The system does not support mid-season change of the network. Assuming the listings are correct and the show will continue its 13th season on the new network only, the rest of the episodes will have to be listed without airdates I'm afraid.

Per season consistency rule of episodes policy: If episodes within a season premiere on multiple sources, the source with the most amount of premieres wins. The airdates for all episodes in the season must follow the winning source, or the airdate must be left empty if the episode never premiered on that source.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote:
Would like this episode of All That (1109) deleted. Currently no known information on the episode, no Nickelodeon sources giving any October premiere dates as of right now.

I would say we remove the airdate but let the episode stay for now :)

Irish316 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Alaskan Bush People has had someone incorrectly add two new episodes to season 10. The season finale (episode 6) was last Sunday. The two episodes added for 9/15 and 9/22 are not new episodes. Please have those episodes removed.

Irish316 wrote:
The two episodes added for 9/15 and 9/22 are not new episodes.

However they both marked as "New" in Discovery's schedule, and I couldn't find any similar episodes among existing (at least by reading the summaries). I'll move them to specials for a time being.

SorynEL wrote 4 years ago: 1

I have a small problem with Vlad. https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/38309/vlad

First it was said that Season 2, Episode 1 is from 20:30 to 22:30. But when it aired, at 21:30, a second name of the episode has apperead on the video and producers, actors and other crew/cast members, and only the second part/episode had ending credits. On protvplus.ro, where you can officialy watch the episodes, it was posted as Episodes 1 and 2. And today I see it posted as Episodes 1 Part 1 and 2, see the picture: https://imgur.com/a/YfD4ZBK

And now I don't know how to edit/post the episodes here. :lol:

SorynEL wrote:
I have a small problem with Vlad. https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/38309/vlad

First it was said that Season 2, Episode 1 is from 20:30 to 22:30. But when it aired, at 21:30, a second name of the episode has apperead on the video and producers, actors and other crew/cast members, and only the second part/episode had ending credits. On protvplus.ro, where you can officialy watch the episodes, it was posted as Episodes 1 and 2. And today I see it posted as Episodes 1 Part 1 and 2, see the picture: https://imgur.com/a/YfD4ZBK

And now I don't know how to edit/post the episodes here. :lol:

I'm not sure, what are you asking? It seems that we have it exactly as you've described, and it was you who added and edited those episodes :) Or you mean the episode names should be changed?

The fact that it's actually, now, named only as episode 1 with two parts on the official website. I'm not sure how to list it on tvmaze to be correct. Now it's as episodes 1 and 2, as it was listed on official website monday evening, when it aired, but now it's listed as Episode 1, Part 1 and Part 2.

SorynEL wrote:
The fact that it's actually, now, named only as episode 1 with two parts on the official website. I'm not sure how to list it on tvmaze to be correct. Now it's as episodes 1 and 2, as it was listed on official website monday evening, when it aired, but now it's listed as Episode 1, Part 1 and Part 2.

Oh, ok, got it. Well, the episodes numbered sequentially, in the order of airing. Considering that there's a clean break between parts, two separate episodes should be created, and numbered sequentially. If there's no on-screen name for each episode, "Episodul 1 Partea I" and "Episodul 1 Partea II" should be used as episode names (per network listing), otherwise use on-screen names :)

TL;DR our season 2 listings are correct now. At least for the first two episodes :)

Ok. So I leave them like they are now, as two episodes with their on-screen name. Should I maybe add (1) and (2) to their name because they're listed as part 1 and 2 on the official website?

SorynEL wrote:
Ok. So I leave them like they are now, as two episodes with their on-screen name. Should I maybe add (1) and (2) to their name because they're listed as part 1 and 2 on the official website?

There's no need, we're not TVDb :D

Per TVmaze policy Suffixes that are not part of the original episode title are strictly forbidden.

Got it. Thank you!

Jack96 wrote:
Why did panel recording become a special? So many TV shows have their own panels on comic con, but it's not a special If someone recorders it, even if it was recordered officially

this “special” shouldn’t be, please remove it

NBC listed it with the show, I don't see a reason why shouldn't we. Apart from airdate, there's nothing in policy against it.

Try 30 days of free premium.