Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
that is a tough one, if we do a relation Franchise is the closest one as you said, but I am really not sure, let us hear what others have to say too.

Serial specials may fit as well.

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Serial specials may fit as well.

Except they're not specials and not "side episodes to the main show" per policy :)

Franchise is fine IMO, considering the description of this relationship from the policy. I haven't watched it, but for what it worth at least in press releases the actors are credited like "Shannen Doherty as Shannen Doherty/Brenda Walsh" etc.

Let's not overthink it :) The shows are definitely related, and while Franchise is not perfect, it is the closest match :)

Magitroopa wrote 4 years ago: 1

I know about the show request feature, but not sure how this should be added:

Nickelodeon has a new LEGO Jurassic World series premiering in September with all-new episodes. However, before that, they aired the 2-part "The Secret Exhibit" special. This is actually the same 2-part special that aired on NBC last November, as shown here.

I know duplicates shouldn't really be added, but could the new Nickelodeon LEGO Jurassic World be made for the new episodes ("Mission: Critical!", etc.) and then add "The Secret Exhibit" into a specials section while keeping the NBC one, or should the NBC one be kept (or deleted, most likely not) without adding it onto the Nickelodeon one. Just trying to figure out what the best plan-of-action is in advance of everything getting created. Thanks.

EDIT: Official Nickelodeon press release about it calls it a, "prequel to the brand-new mini-series".

Correction about my previous post above (can't edit it anymore), but I was thinking the title of the series was just "LEGO Jurassic World", but it is actually titled "LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar".

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Based on that Press Release, we would either:

1. Set it as season 2 of the existing show. For this we would change the channel for the show & season 2 (leaving S1 as NBC), and rename the show to "LEGO Jurassic World"

2. Add the 13 episodes as a separate show and link it using the show relations feature

In either instance, there wouldn't be any duplication and the existing season would remain intact.

gazza911 wrote:
Based on that Press Release, we would either:

1. Set it as season 2 of the existing show. For this we would change the channel for the show & season 2 (leaving S1 as NBC), and rename the show to "LEGO Jurassic World"

2. Add the 13 episodes as a separate show and link it using the show relations feature

In either instance, there wouldn't be any duplication and the existing season would remain intact.

I think in this case, number 2 would be the best option. Putting in the request now.

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Except they're not specials and not "side episodes to the main show" per policy :)

Franchise is fine IMO, considering the description of this relationship from the policy. I haven't watched it, but for what it worth at least in press releases the actors are credited like "Shannen Doherty as Shannen Doherty/Brenda Walsh" etc.

Let's not overthink it :) The shows are definitely related, and while Franchise is not perfect, it is the closest match :)

I think putting the BH character is more or less just to say who they were on the original show for people who might not have been born then but are watching this, since they're playing themselves trying to reboot the show lol Either is fine, just thought it seemed weird to have a reality show about the actors in franchise which usually means they follow the same narrative like the original Beverly Hills, 90210 and 90210 from the CW.

LLJones wrote 4 years ago: 1

Delete these dupes please.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1708892/cycle-around-japan-2019-08-17-kochi-beneath-blue-skies

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1709158/cycle-around-japan-2019-08-10-mie-a-summer-dream

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

LLJones wrote:
Delete these dupes please.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1708892/cycle-around-japan-2019-08-17-kochi-beneath-blue-skies

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1709158/cycle-around-japan-2019-08-10-mie-a-summer-dream

done :)

Try 30 days of free premium.