Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
OK, so can a moderator do that as I assume only mods have the ability to delete episodes?

That is correct.

Is it not best that the episodes are added to the new show first to prevent the information from being lost?

Irish316 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
That is correct.

Is it not best that the episodes are added to the new show first to prevent the information from being lost?

OK, I added the first two seasons of the PPVs. The following specials need to remain in AEW: Dynamite:

May 24, 2019 Before The Bell: The Story of All Elite Wrestling

Oct 1, 2019 Countdown to All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite

Aug 3, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 1

Aug 10, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 2

Aug 17, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 3

The only episodes I'm not sure about are: All In and All In: Zero Hour on Sep 1, 2018. All-In was a PPV and All-In Zero Hour was a special episode but technically these were before AEW was created and were independent wrestling events. So, if a moderator would remove all of the other episodes from AEW: Dynamite and figure out whether these two episodes should be removed that would be much appreciated.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
OK, I added the first two seasons of the PPVs. The following specials need to remain in AEW: Dynamite:

May 24, 2019 Before The Bell: The Story of All Elite Wrestling

Oct 1, 2019 Countdown to All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite

Aug 3, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 1

Aug 10, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 2

Aug 17, 2020 AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 3

The only episodes I'm not sure about are: All In and All In: Zero Hour on Sep 1, 2018. All-In was a PPV and All-In Zero Hour was a special episode but technically these were before AEW was created and were independent wrestling events. So, if a moderator would remove all of the other episodes from AEW: Dynamite and figure out whether these two episodes should be removed that would be much appreciated.

should be fine now :)

jlayman wrote 3 years ago: 1

It looks like episode 6 of Primal (Adult Swim) will air on Oct. 4 (you posted recent news about the return of the show on the homepage). The season consists of 10 episodes and the news says it's returning for the final 5, so I figure that means episode 6 on Oct. 4.

Can anyone clean up the episode list for the show? Thank you very much!

zdenek777 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
done

Thank you so much !!

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@jlayman wrote:
It looks like episode 6 of Primal (Adult Swim) will air on Oct. 4 (you posted recent news about the return of the show on the homepage). The season consists of 10 episodes and the news says it's returning for the final 5, so I figure that means episode 6 on Oct. 4.

Can anyone clean up the episode list for the show? Thank you very much!

done

Try 30 days of free premium.