Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
Can we set up All Elite Wrestling pay-per-views as their own series instead of listing them as special episodes under All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite? All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite is a series on Wednesday nights on TNT. IMO, the PPVs should be set up just like WWE PPVs are as their own series. 

Not many people really have any clue regarding the wrestling shows as far as I know.

If there's a particular branding or separation of them though, then that would be more likely to be separate shows.

Just include as much information as you can in the show requests.

Irish316 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
Not many people really have any clue regarding the wrestling shows as far as I know.

If there's a particular branding or separation of them though, then that would be more likely to be separate shows.

Just include as much information as you can in the show requests.

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. All the PPVs that AEW have already have are all listed now as special episodes of AEW: Dynamite. Like I mentioned, AEW: Dynamite is a series on Wednesday nights. All of these PPVs are All Elite Wrestling (AEW) shows, not from the Dynamite series. I was using WWE as an example as PPVs are separate from Raw and SmackDown as those are series. I'm just asking for feedback/recommendations to see if this can be done as I don't think the way it is currently set up is correct.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 2

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
I'm not sure I follow what you are saying. All the PPVs that AEW have already have are all listed now as special episodes of AEW: Dynamite. Like I mentioned, AEW: Dynamite is a series on Wednesday nights. All of these PPVs are All Elite Wrestling (AEW) shows, not from the Dynamite series. I was using WWE as an example as PPVs are separate from Raw and SmackDown as those are series. I'm just asking for feedback/recommendations to see if this can be done as I don't think the way it is currently set up is correct.

yes, that should be a separate show, please request it and I will add it :)

TonyMayhew wrote 3 years ago: 1

The editor wiki for The Singapore Grip needs to be updated please. At the time @Thomas wrote it, no UK airdates were known, but now they are. thx :)

@TonyMayhew wrote:
The editor wiki for The Singapore Grip needs to be updated please. At the time @Thomas wrote it, no UK airdates were known, but now they are. thx :)

So we can just get rid of that edit wiki now, right?

I'll just change to say not using the Australian dates

TonyMayhew wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
So we can just get rid of that edit wiki now, right?

Well, without it there, we will get people asking over and over about the Autralian airdates, I'm sure. It's your call :)

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 2

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Well, without it there, we will get people asking over and over about the Autralian airdates, I'm sure. It's your call :)

Yeah, I realised that and edited my post.

I've changed it now.

@JuanArango wrote:
yes, that should be a separate show, please request it and I will add it :)

OK, now that was added (thank you), all of the special episodes of AEW: Dynamite except the following 5 episodes: Before The Bell: The Story of All Elite Wrestling, Countdown to All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite, AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 1, Night 2 and Night 3 need to be moved over to All Elite Wrestling PPV. Can someone please do this for the other episodes?

@Irish316 wrote:
OK, now that was added (thank you), all of the special episodes of AEW: Dynamite except the following 5 episodes: Before The Bell: The Story of All Elite Wrestling, Countdown to All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite, AEW Womens Tag Team Cup Tournament Night 1, Night 2 and Night 3 need to be moved over to All Elite Wrestling PPV. Can someone please do this for the other episodes?

They cannot be moved automatically.

They have to be deleted from the old one and separately added to the new one.

@gazza911 wrote:
They cannot be moved automatically.

They have to be deleted from the old one and separately added to the new one.

OK, so can a moderator do that as I assume only mods have the ability to delete episodes?

Try 30 days of free premium.