Try 30 days of free premium.

Hey, where are the kitty and mitsake banners? :(

erinah wrote 5 years ago: 1

They really made my day, always brought a smile, I miss them; they had personality. These colorgradient-stockphoto banners are kind of blah, booooring.

// OK, the coffee OR premium banner was a definite error (sorry, mitsake) Seriously, who would give up their coffee for anything; Price comparison is OK, but do not suggest anyone should choose between the two :D

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

To paraphrase Howard ... "I'd kill my Rabi with a pork chop for a cup of coffee!"

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

erinah wrote:
They really made my day, always brought a smile, I miss them; they had personality. These colorgradient-stockphoto banners are kind of blah, booooring.

// OK, the coffee OR premium banner was a definite error (sorry, mitsake) Seriously, who would give up their coffee for anything; Price comparison is OK, but do not suggest anyone should choose between the two :D

Kittens rule :)

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Sorry, it requires premium to bring them back ;)

(a joke in case it's not clear)

Jan wrote 5 years ago: 1

Blame juan and the others for saying they liked it during testing. :)

After a while it will be something else again. Feel free to make suggestions and tell us what you'd like to see more of.
I'll put the cat back in rotation when i've got the time.

@SilverSurfer :) the finest organic suspension ever devised. I'd beat the borg with it.

@gazza911 :D I'd consider :P

@Jan , I love you.
If I wanna go technical on this (as my regular job is to design & test stuff, sorry): not sure if simple testing can solve things like this, it's not simply about like or dislike. Your UI is practical, these banners contribute quite a lot to the perceived personality of your system. I mean, I'm not a cat person at all, but I know the lovely sillyness of your banners was a definite plus, showing cool and funny human beings behind tvmaze not just a run-off-the-mill Marketing Dept. So, no special requests what to see, just stay unique & yourself. Thanks! :)

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

erinah wrote:
@SilverSurfer :) the finest organic suspension ever devised. I'd beat the borg with it.

Nectar of the gods! You play tennis? Isn't Björn a little past his prime?

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

erinah wrote:
I mean, I'm not a cat person at all, but I know the lovely sillyness of your banners was a definite plus, showing cool and funny human beings behind tvmaze not just a run-off-the-mill Marketing Dept. So, no special requests what to see, just stay unique & yourself. Thanks! :)

That made my day, thanks :D

:D It's glorious!

Try 30 days of free premium.