Try 30 days of free premium.

Calendar filter to show only unfollowed shows

Hanii wrote 5 years ago: 1

A filter on the calendar to show only unfollowed shows

Jan wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi Hanii,

Can you give some context on why you'd like this filter? :)

I watch a lot of TV, I've found the easiest way to track new shows I might want to watch is to use the monthly calendar and search the page for "x01" finding all new season starts.

I think being able to see a calendar of shows I'm not following would be useful.

Either that or an icon on the "most popular" calendar to distinguish shows that I am following or not following.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hanii wrote:
I watch a lot of TV, I've found the easiest way to track new shows I might want to watch is to use the monthly calendar and search the page for "x01" finding all new season starts.

I think being able to see a calendar of shows I'm not following would be useful.

Either that or an icon on the "most popular" calendar to distinguish shows that I am following or not following.

I use the Schedule (https://www.tvmaze.com/schedule) for a few things, one is scanning the shows for anything new I might be interested in watching. Not as complete coverage as what you are requesting but that's my method. ymmv

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hanii wrote:

Just checking, but are you aware of the countdown? It does exactly that, albeit in a different layout; for example: https://www.tvmaze.com/countdown?filter=season&source=country-US for all US season premieres.

The countdown is good too, however a filter for showing only unfollowed should would be useful there too (in addition to the drop-down of selecting country).
Would actually be great to allow multiple filters...

I guess I prefer the calendar as it shows most popular shows, while countdown shows all, so I realise what I really want is a filter to show most popular unfollowed shows.

Try 30 days of free premium.