Try 30 days of free premium.

Reboots, huh, good god what are they good for? Absolutely nothing, listen to me!

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

I'd watch "Moonlighting" with Dwayne Johnson and Vanessa Hudgens :D

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Buffy Buffy Buffy Buffy Buffy :)

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

They try to gain viewers by simply remaking an old classic. Almost never is such a series successful nor the same level as the previous one. Just try to spend your time on fresh ideas.... there's so much left that haven't been covered yet.

Kaiden wrote 5 years ago: 1

To be honest I'm surprised (and quite happy) that they have not rebooted Xena yet.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Kaiden wrote:
To be honest I'm surprised (and quite happy) that they have not rebooted Xena yet.

yes, Xena should not be altered and renewed, it was great as it was.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Kaiden wrote:

They tried at NBC but it fell through ... if they tried once, they'll likely have another run at it at some point.

tnt wrote:
There's actually a news article right here, on TVmaze :D

Like I said, They tried at NBC but it fell through ... if they tried once, they'll likely have another run at it at some point. they'll try again, likely @ The CW ... trust me, I'm great at predicting the past :)

Kaitlin wrote 5 years ago: 1

The Invaders 21st Century High tech reboot be great.

Kaitlin wrote:
The Invaders 21st Century High tech reboot be great.

Ooooo, forgot about that. I loved that show as a young kid. And I also forgot about the 2 part mini-series they did in 1995. Don't know how well it would do but I'd give it a chance at least especially if it was a continuation and not a 100% reboot.

Rookwood wrote 5 years ago: 1

Great topic line SilverSurfer =)

I'm gonna dig deep and say: I would like to see a reboot of the 1982-83 series -

"The Powers of Matthew Star"

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/22271/the-powers-of-matthew-star

Louis Gossett Jr's.intro held amazing potential for the story and hooked me as a kid.

In all fairness.. I have to say the wiki does show "In 2002,The Powers of Matthew Starwas ranked #22 on the list ofTV Guide's "50 Worst TV Shows of All Time"

That by itself almost demands another swing at it.. link to intro follows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwSZeYDRd08

"Quadris, a planet of the (Tau Ceti) system, twelve light years across the galaxy from Earth. It was home for us until an intergalactic armada conquered it. I fought by the royal family's side, but in vain. Even their remarkable powers weren't enough. The crown prince and I escaped to the nearest planet on which we could survive and further his powers in order to some day return to free his people."

After that would be "Voyagers"

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1507/voyagers

Kinda amazed the site has listings for both of those. o_0

danharr wrote 4 years ago: 1

None can't think of a story I'd like to see with new actors.

Try 30 days of free premium.