Reboots, huh, good god what are they good for? Absolutely nothing, listen to me!

tnt wrote a month ago:

I'd watch "Moonlighting" with Dwayne Johnson and Vanessa Hudgens :D

Thomas wrote a month ago:

They try to gain viewers by simply remaking an old classic. Almost never is such a series successful nor the same level as the previous one. Just try to spend your time on fresh ideas.... there's so much left that haven't been covered yet.

Kaiden wrote a month ago:

To be honest I'm surprised (and quite happy) that they have not rebooted Xena yet.

JuanArango wrote a month ago:

Kaiden wrote:
To be honest I'm surprised (and quite happy) that they have not rebooted Xena yet.

yes, Xena should not be altered and renewed, it was great as it was.

SilverSurfer wrote a month ago:

Kaiden wrote:

They tried at NBC but it fell through ... if they tried once, they'll likely have another run at it at some point.

SilverSurfer wrote a month ago:

tnt wrote:
There's actually a news article right here, on TVmaze :D

Like I said, They tried at NBC but it fell through ... if they tried once, they'll likely have another run at it at some point. they'll try again, likely @ The CW ... trust me, I'm great at predicting the past :)

Kaitlin wrote 10 days ago:

The Invaders 21st Century High tech reboot be great.

SilverSurfer wrote 10 days ago:

Kaitlin wrote:
The Invaders 21st Century High tech reboot be great.

Ooooo, forgot about that. I loved that show as a young kid. And I also forgot about the 2 part mini-series they did in 1995. Don't know how well it would do but I'd give it a chance at least especially if it was a continuation and not a 100% reboot.