Try 30 days of free premium.

USA :: Thanksgiving

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Just incase I'm tied up tomorrow, wanted to say to all the Yanks out there, Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a great but safe time. Get overly stuffed on all the goodies and snooze the evening away. Oh, and don't forget, while at the Thanksgiving table it is perfectly OK to discuss with Uncle Jim why he is wrong and Trump is nuts ... what's Thanksgiving without a fistfight or two amoungst family? And think about moving your Thanksgiving to Canadian Thanksgiving ... your's is way to close to Yuletide.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
me not lieky Turkey :(

Try turducken :)

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

As a vegetarian, I always enjoy suggesting people try tofucken (plus, it's hilariously named.)

As a half-Canadian, I always enjoy starting fights about what date is a proper date for Thanksgiving. ;D

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Delenn wrote:
As a vegetarian, I always enjoy suggesting people try tofucken (plus, it's hilariously named.)

As a half-Canadian, I always enjoy starting fights about what date is a proper date for Thanksgiving. ;D

There is no debate. Canadian Thanksgiving all the way. Which leads to Hallowe'en which leads to Remembrance Day which leads to Yule-o-ween which leads to Yuletide which leads to New Years and we start all over again.

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thanks for our amazing community of TV addicts :) Even if you're not from the USA.

tvjjbj12 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Happy Thanksgiving to all TVmazers no matter where you live on our amazing planet. Great day to count your blessings. Also thanks to our leadership and humor as shown above. Great cartoon link from SilverSurfer.

Speaking of ways to celebrate Thanksgiving, I met a lady yesterday who said she’s cooking for 68 relatives from both her husband’s and her sides of their family. This includes meat eaters and vegetarians. She described the potential for some very lively basketball games. With all demands of her day, she said she’ll still find time to be thankful. I believe she will.

Try 30 days of free premium.