Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows missing, request to add show(s) (1)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I know that Juan I was treating it like every TV site on the Internet is treating it as a NEW separate version. All NEW Cast all NEW Crew etc., etc.

Hmm,
the crew is about the same..David Lynch and Mark Frost, they both created the original Twin Peaks and many of the old actors are returning as well and the storyline will be continued...I would find it strange to NOT see this as season 3, but let's hear some other opinions on it first.
cheers
Juan

Also consider how many years since it went off the year as well as it ended in 1992 so it will be 24 years break in time?

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

It's season 3 and not a new show. The time between the seasons doesn't matter.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I know that Juan I was treating it like every TV site on the Internet is treating it as a NEW separate version. All NEW Cast all NEW Crew etc., etc.

Hmm,
the crew is about the same..David Lynch and Mark Frost, they both created the original Twin Peaks and many of the old actors are returning as well and the storyline will be continued...I would find it strange to NOT see this as season 3, but let's hear some other opinions on it first.
cheers
Juan

Also consider how many years since it went off the year as well as it ended in 1992 so it will be 24 years break in time?

Yes, the story will continue 24 years later actually :)

Also the creators themselves refer to it as season 3 in some interviews.

cheers
Juan

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

This Question does not go in this Thread however since you decided to LOCK my 2nd Q&A thread after proving we need to have one to cover questions that have nothing to do with any of the current threads that are active like this one!
Why is FOX now appearing on today's TV schedule listings? - Schedule for Saturday August 15 - They have 5 shows airing short sneak peeks from 23:00 to 24:00 yet FOX is no where to be found why is that?

It's no problem to have a sort-of general Q&A thread if you have questions that you think don't warrant a thread of their own, but not in Bugs or Suggestions please. In fact, there's an open thread by you in the Chat forum right here: http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/119/qs-as :)

The sneak peaks aren't show on the schedule because of their length; episodes shorter than 15 minutes are not listed on there.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

This Question does not go in this Thread however since you decided to LOCK my 2nd Q&A thread after proving we need to have one to cover questions that have nothing to do with any of the current threads that are active like this one!
Why is FOX now appearing on today's TV schedule listings? - Schedule for Saturday August 15 - They have 5 shows airing short sneak peeks from 23:00 to 24:00 yet FOX is no where to be found why is that?

Ron,
the schedule does not show Sneak Peeks, only full episodes or Specials, that is why you do not find FOX on today's schedule.
Also Ron, you added Twin Peaks today, but this is not a new show, two seasons already aired of it back in the 90s, we got the show already on tvmaze, and the new season will be season 3 of that show :)
cheers
Juan

Hmm,
cheers
Juan

Third seasons suits best in my opinion.

Ron,
the schedule does not show Sneak Peeks, only full episodes or Specials, that is why you do not find FOX on today's schedule.
Also Ron, you added Twin Peaks today, but this is not a new show, two seasons already aired of it back in the 90s, we got the show already on tvmaze, and the new season will be season 3 of that show :)
cheers
Juan

Hmm,
cheers
Juan

So this site is going to be the only site on the entire Internet that treats it all in one some precedence you are setting? Your new LOGO should be "WE DO IT OUR WAY"!

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Ron,
cheers
Juan

Hmm,
cheers
Juan

So this site is going to be the only site on the entire Internet that treats it all in one some precedence you are setting? Your new LOGO should be "WE DO IT OUR WAY"!

Well,
that is THE only reason that convinced me/us, we do not want to be the only site listing it as season three, so we will keep the new show.

it is against logic as the storyline continues, the actors are all the same and even the creators refer to it as season 3...., but we will bow down to the mighty internet :)

cheers
Juan

It is a tough decision of course as it has been on a very long hiatus and was meant as third season (which probably would continue where it left off), but other sites create it as a new series. I assume it would be correct in both ways, but I guess the majority of votes would get a go.

It is a tough decision of course as it has been on a very long hiatus and was meant as third season (which probably would continue where it left off), but other sites create it as a new series. I assume it would be correct in both ways, but I guess the majority of votes would get a go.

Well thank you very much for your very nice response for once and I am sorry I was Rude with my STUPID comments!

Well thank you very much for your very nice response for once and I am sorry I was Rude with my STUPID comments!

No problem :)

aherberg2 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could I ask that the following shows be added:

Dog and Beth: On the Hunt

Flipping Out

Hotel Hell

True Tori

Thank you!!

AvikantSaini wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

The web series "The Cyanide and Happiness Show (2014)" is missing.

Furen wrote 8 years ago: 1

Maybe I just can't find it, but My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic isn't listed

Well Tom we know this show is not missing any longer from the site don't we "Difficult People"? We were both working on this same show at the exact same minute how funny!

Well Tom we know this show is not missing any longer from the site don't we "Difficult People"? We were both working on this same show at the exact same minute how funny!

We didn't. I just added some info to yours. ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.