Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@NathanDrake83 wrote:
It did raise the question, but didn't find the other one since it's spelled differently and was not related to Jupiter's Legacy. That's not an excuse, of course, I should have checked better, it's just what happened. :(

Now the language is locked and I've added the anime as related show, so it should be a little safer... I hope. Sorry again! :(

Mistakes happen, what counts is that you came forward with it. :)

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
To lock an In Development show would be a bit weird. :)

after it was messed up twice? not at all.
it could be easily unlocked as soon as any news about the premiere is released, until then there's simply no reason to keep it open. editing back and forth already made some of the fields locked for no reason.

@tnt wrote:
it could be easily unlocked as soon as any news about the premiere is released, until then there's simply no reason to keep it open. editing back and forth already made some of the fields locked for no reason.

ok fine, please remind me to unlock it, when it is needed. :)

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@NathanDrake83 wrote:
Now the language is locked and I've added the anime as related show, so it should be a little safer... I hope. Sorry again! :(

the anime is not related to either of the live-action shows. at least according to TVmaze policy.

@tnt wrote:

I had to create Season 1 to lock the show, it is done now. :)

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
ok fine, please remind me to unlock it, when it is needed. :)

i'm sure someone will

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi, can someone please add the episode Welcome to the Snow Globe Part Two to Fantasy Island season 1? It is going to premiere on the 21st at 9 PM (21:00), and I know it has been added before; however, FOX has announced that they're going to air both episodes on the 21st before season two starts next year. Thanks for your help in this!

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Oh, and just to be clear, I mean the newer version with Roselyn Sanchez (because I know there's multiple versions of the show). Thanks again!

@fli718 wrote:
Oh, and just to be clear, I mean the newer version with Roselyn Sanchez (because I know there's multiple versions of the show). Thanks again!

added :)

MantvydasN wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Thomas wrote:
Do you actually have somewhat of evidence that she started using that name instead of Wikipedia?

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20201005_91852259

You can check other citations from the Wiki. It's rarely a good source on its own, unless it's cited then you can check original source of information. 

Try 30 days of free premium.