Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

me2011 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hello,  

I'm fairly new to editing and have only edited episode summaries in the past.  Today I just edited the main character info on Hudson & Rex to include Diesel vom Burgimwald who is the dog that portrays the character Rex.  Diesel has his own IMDB page, so I thought it fitting that he have a page here as well.  Adding the character and actor page was fairly intuitive; however, even after searching here I can't seem to find instructions on how to add his appearances on the show.  I need to add him to all 56 episodes that have aired.  I'd really appreciate it if someone more experienced would please point me to the instructions on how to add the appearances for Diesel/Rex?  Once I do it one time, I'll remember for future.   

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@me2011 wrote:
Hello,  

I'm fairly new to editing and have only edited episode summaries in the past.  Today I just edited the main character info on Hudson & Rex to include Diesel vom Burgimwald who is the dog that portrays the character Rex.  Diesel has his own IMDB page, so I thought it fitting that he have a page here as well.  Adding the character and actor page was fairly intuitive; however, even after searching here I can't seem to find instructions on how to add his appearances on the show.  I need to add him to all 56 episodes that have aired.  I'd really appreciate it if someone more experienced would please point me to the instructions on how to add the appearances for Diesel/Rex?  Once I do it one time, I'll remember for future.   

Thank you for contributing, but we do not allow animals as actors, only if a human voices an animal it can be added as a character. 

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was an oversight and added him because he's the title character of the show.  My apologies and thanks for replying so promptly.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@me2011 wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was an oversight and added him because he's the title character of the show.  My apologies and thanks for replying so promptly.

No problem:)

I went back to the page to try to delete the character and actor pages I created, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

TonyMayhew wrote 2 years ago: 1

@me2011 wrote:
I went back to the page to try to delete the character and actor pages I created, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

I've done it for you :)

Thank you both... even though a dog with the name Diesel vom Burgimwald sounds like a dog deserving of his own page ;) I understand the humans only rule.  Have a good night (or a good day depending on your time zones).

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

Yeah, cats should also be allowed in the cast!

hf3afe.a wrote 2 years ago: 1

how many tba episodes can we add to a show if release date is announced?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@hf3afe.a wrote:
how many tba episodes can we add to a show if release date is announced?

If the release date is officially announced you can add as many as you want :)

Try 30 days of free premium.