Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, that was me, sorry. I usually go with the airtime posted by CBS in the press release (which also affects the runtime). The second episode was an exception, because it actually aired at the time it was supposed to. Sorry for any confusion.

@fli718  You're doing a great job, @Xiran21 is just shouting "Wolf!", but soon I t think he'll just be ignored.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Yorker21 wrote:
Also, I believe that the show's name, episode titles and the poster are supposed to be in Spanish.

also this

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 0

Hey, would it be possible to add back Adam Levy as Mousesack and Lars Mikkelsen as Stregobor to 'The Witcher'? I got this message when I tried to add them 'This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.'

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 1

@PandaRed wrote:
Hey, would it be possible to add back Adam Levy as Mousesack and Lars Mikkelsen as Stregobor to 'The Witcher'? I got this message when I tried to add them 'This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.'

Oh whups, nevermind, he's in another section.

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@puffosul wrote:
@fli718  You're doing a great job, @Xiran21 is just shouting "Wolf!", but soon I t think he'll just be ignored.

Thanks for letting me know! It's much appreciated.

Try 30 days of free premium.