Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi, can someone please remove Kian Talan (Alex) from this episode of NCIS Hawaii The Game - NCIS: Hawai'i S01E11 | TVmaze? I was watching the episode, and he doesn't make an appearance. Thanks for your help!

Nivekolsen wrote 2 years ago: 2

@puffosul wrote:
Hello, this episode https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2259914/highway-thru-hell-s10-special-heavy-rescue is a regular #18 on official website, not a sig special.

have you seen the episode? it sure seems like a special. it's a sit-down episode where they look back at the past ten years of the series; opening line "10 years of bent metal mayhem. Jamie and a team of heavy rescue legends look back at their toughest, wildest recoveries of the past decade"

Nivekolsen wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:
have you seen the episode? it sure seems like a special. it's a sit-down episode where they look back at the past ten years of the series; opening line "10 years of bent metal mayhem. Jamie and a team of heavy rescue legends look back at their toughest, wildest recoveries of the past decade"

most of the episode is just clips from previous episodes with some commentary over it - it would probably be an insignificant special, since the episode doesn't have "the same premise as regular episodes on the show" (https://tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes)

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:
most of the episode is just clips from previous episodes with some commentary over it - it would probably be an insignificant special, since the episode doesn't have "the same premise as regular episodes on the show" (https://tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes)

hmm, ok I just went with the listing on the page, I did not watch the episode, did this happen before within the show?

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:

Episode 1 "Reunited" from season 9 is also listed as 9x18 on the official website. (and by the summary looks also like a special)

@puffosul wrote:
Episode 1 "Reunited" from season 9 is also listed as 9x18 on the official website. (and by the summary looks also like a special)

if we do not have any press releases calling those episodes a special I think we should go with the listing on the official site.

Please open a new thread about this, if you want to discuss it deeper :)

@JuanArango wrote:
if we do not have any press releases calling those episodes a special I think we should go with the listing on the official site.

Please open a new thread about this, if you want to discuss it deeper :)

wmulder just linked me to facebook and it is indeed a special :)

Highway Thru Hell-Official Showpage

January 10 at 9:00 PM  ·

Thanks for watching the season finale of #HWYThruHell! Our west coast fans can tune in again at 11pm, and stay tuned for our special episode MONDAY on Discovery Canada

Try 30 days of free premium.