Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
Can you please remove drama. This show starts out as a what seems like a drama in the first few episodes then takes a different turn. It should be replaced with horror.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/55006/wolf-like-me

official website description: Wolf Like Me              Drama • 1 Season • 6 Episodes • TV-MA • TV Series • 2022

tvdb genres:      Comedy Drama Fantasy Romance 
imdb genres:     Comedy Fantasy Romance

wonder why @Costas changed the webchannel to Stan (AUS)

dpratt wrote 2 years ago: -1

@puffosul wrote:
official website description: Wolf Like Me              Drama • 1 Season • 6 Episodes • TV-MA • TV Series • 2022

I was the one who added drama as a genre to TVmaze. It wasn't until I saw the last episode that I realized it wasn't a drama because dramas are supposed to be serious and this show cannot be taken seriously. Not to give spoilers but two men get screaming bloody murdered in the end because of choices characters made that wouldn't have happened in an actual drama. It's more of a comedy. But that isn't accurate either unless you think people getting their heads torn off by a werewolf is funny. But it is definitely horror.

I think horror needs to be clearly labeled as horror.

RoseRed wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
I think horror needs to be clearly labeled as horror.

One scene does not make the entire series 'horror'. And Romance should take the place of Family. The entire series revolves around their romance.

@RoseRed wrote:
One scene does not make the entire series 'horror'. And Romance should take the place of Family. The entire series revolves around their romance.

In this case it does. It is a show about a werewolf and there is graphic violence showing the wolf literally eating screaming people. The situation also easily would have been avoided had it been an actual drama. And since it built up to the people getting murdered and ended on that note it's hard to say it's anything but horror.

I didn't think there was much romance in it but call it romance if you want. It does have both romance and family in it. And family might give the false impression that it's suitable for the whole family to watch.

Costas wrote 2 years ago: 1

@puffosul wrote:

"Wolf Like Me" was PRODUCED by Stan (AUS) in association with NBCUniversal and Peacock. Original network: Stan, Peacock. Country of origin: AUSTRALIA (the series was filmed in the Inner West of Sydney in the suburbs of Forest Lodge, Glebe, Ashfield and Ashbury, Western Sydney and regional NSW).

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Costas wrote:
"Wolf Like Me" was PRODUCED by Stan (AUS) in association with NBCUniversal and Peacock. Original network: Stan, Peacock. Country of origin: AUSTRALIA (the series was filmed in the Inner West of Sydney in the suburbs of Forest Lodge, Glebe, Ashfield and Ashbury, Western Sydney and regional NSW).

@puffosul 

The series is co-created by both Stan and NBC (Peacock is part of NBC), so neither get priority over that. Premiere is meant to be on the same exact time, though I wouldn't be surprised if it did air a tad earlier in Australia, so this doesn't get any priority either. The cast is mostly Australian with most scenes being filmed in Australia, I think for that reason Stan would be the right option to use.

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:
your wish is my command, it is done

Thank you! :)

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 2

Hi, can someone please delete all the episodes after Episode 4 for AGT Extreme? I read the press release more carefully, and it says that the show will only air for four weeks in a two hour window. Thanks!

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 3

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please delete all the episodes after Episode 4 for AGT Extreme? I read the press release more carefully, and it says that the show will only air for four weeks in a two hour window. Thanks!

Done  :)

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 2

Put the wrong Garcia in the cast, it should only be Aymee not Aimee, whups! Please delete Aimee Garcia from the cast list :)

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/59005/fraggle-rock-back-to-the-rock/cast#198057

bungle wrote 2 years ago: 2

@PandaRed wrote:
Put the wrong Garcia in the cast, it should only be Aymee not Aimee, whups! Please delete Aimee Garcia from the cast list :)

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/59005/fraggle-rock-back-to-the-rock/cast#198057

done. ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.