Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

escottsp wrote a year ago: 1

One show on ID Discovery is tracked under 2 tags: (1) "Homicide Hunter: American Detective" , and (2) "American Detective with Lt. Joe Kenda". I added a season & a few episodes to #1 before I realized they were the same show. 

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@escottsp wrote:
One show on ID Discovery is tracked under 2 tags: (1) "Homicide Hunter: American Detective" , and (2) "American Detective with Lt. Joe Kenda". I added a season & a few episodes to #1 before I realized they were the same show. 

Will move the edits to the other show now and delete the duplicate, thank you :)

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Would any of these sources be good/acceptable regarding the cancellation of the UK/ITV version of Next Level Chef? And if any of them are, could it be added on as news?

1 ---- 2 ---- 3 ---- 4 ---- 5 ---- 6 ---- 7 ---- 8 ---- 9 ---- 10

Nope none of them plus most articles say 'reportedly' and most of those links are tabloids all owned by the same company recycling the article anyway. 

Unless ITV suddenly start announcing cancellations (UKTV does not do this)  the only official source you could use in this instance would be someone directly saying it such as Gordon tweeting about it. 

WatchingTV wrote a year ago: 1

Can this name be transfered back into ''Jun Do Yun'' for the sake of name consistency. It seemed that TVmaze was formatting the U format instead of the Eo format, yet now someone is transfering some to the Eo format, while adding the U format too. It's rather confusing and will call for duplicates.

Not sure, but some users seem to create multiple different formats and are not consistent in naming. It's highly annoying though I can't change it myself.

Try 30 days of free premium.