Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

CosmicHowl wrote 3 years ago: 1

The Repair Shop, season 2021, episode 21 isn't in the right date order with the rest of the episodes.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2053206/the-repair-shop-2021-04-16-episode-21

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@CosmicHowl wrote:
The Repair Shop, season 2021, episode 21 isn't in the right date order with the rest of the episodes.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2053206/the-repair-shop-2021-04-16-episode-21

Thank you, fixed :)

TonyMayhew wrote 3 years ago: 1

In Have I Got News for You, can Steph McGovern please be sanitised? She is listed as Host on 3 different characters. The 2 episodes 55x01 & 54x07 are correct though, where is is a guest, not a host. 

thx :)

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 2

@TonyMayhew wrote:
In Have I Got News for You, can Steph McGovern please be sanitised? She is listed as Host on 3 different characters. The 2 episodes 55x01 & 54x07 are correct though, where is is a guest, not a host. 

thx :)

There were other guests with dupes, I've sanitized them all

Mediaman85 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
because they are portraying the same character, and there's no way to display different photo for different actor

I guess that’s an explanation... has it been considered to use like Mandy Baxter (I) and Mandy Baxter (II)?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Mediaman85 wrote:
I guess that’s an explanation... has it been considered to use like Mandy Baxter (I) and Mandy Baxter (II)?

No, because they are the same character.
An actor is starring as a common character in the show. Halfway through the show, the actor portraying the Character is replaced by a different actor. The actor switch is not incorporated in the Show's plot line and interactions with this Character are as if nothing happened. In this case, a single Character entry should be created with multiple actors pointing towards it.
https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/14/show-extras

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Calamaz wrote:
Sin límites is a dupe of Boundless

yeah, that what happens when people are too lazy to add the original name at least as an AKA -_-

nsmith81 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hello

I wanted to add a new show - "Adventures of Captain Marvel" - with the theTVDB ID - 131741 and IMDB ID - tt0033317. But when I went to the request page and tried to add this, the following error messages came - 

IMDB ID "tt0033317" has already been taken.

Thetvdb ID "131741" has already been taken.

I went to the request page only after not being able to find the above show in the search. Now I do not know which show is using these IDs wrongly. Can someone please help ??

Thank you !

drosso46561 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@nsmith81 wrote:
Hello

I wanted to add a new show - "Adventures of Captain Marvel" - with the theTVDB ID - 131741 and IMDB ID - tt0033317. But when I went to the request page and tried to add this, the following error messages came - 

IMDB ID "tt0033317" has already been taken.

Thetvdb ID "131741" has already been taken.

I went to the request page only after not being able to find the above show in the search. Now I do not know which show is using these IDs wrongly. Can someone please help ??

Thank you !

Just a comment, it looks like your referring to the 1941 version of Adventures of Captain Marvel, if so, that would be one of the old chapter play serials that originally aired weekly for the run at movie theaters and not on TV. This would include shows like the original Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Commander Cody and more thus making it ineligible for addition to Tvmaze.

Try 30 days of free premium.