Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

momijigari wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Thanks, mate! It's all good then :)

Actually..... further investigation, by carefully reading the episode summaries in the press release visavi the official episodeguide indicates that the episode "Shane's Last Stand" was renamed, and aired as "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" instead, and first instead of last ("Seeing Red" was originally meant to be E01).

Most importantly, notice how "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" is missing from the press release, and how its summary matches the one for "Shane's Last Stand".

And how the show was supposed to premiere on Jan 15, but premiered on Jan 1 instead. So there was no airing on Feb 20. (This also matches the releasedate of the files available online.)

This also explains why it is impossible to find any official trace of an episode called "Shane's Last Stand", and how sites mentioning it are confused not only by its existance, but also which of the "Murder Calls" series (US vs AU) it belongs to.

So there are in fact only 6 episodes as the official site lists, because what is on TVmaze as S01E01 and S01E07 are the same episode.

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Actually..... further investigation, by carefully reading the episode summaries in the press release visavi the official episodeguide indicates that the episode "Shane's Last Stand" was renamed, and aired as "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" instead.

Notice how "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" is missing from the press release, and how its summary matches the one for "Shane's Last Stand".

And how the show was supposed to premiere on Jan 15, but premiered on Jan 1 instead. So there was no airing on Feb 20. (This also matches the releasedate of the files available online.)

So it would seem there are in fact only 6 episodes as the official site lists, because what is on TVmaze as S01E01 and S01E07 are the same episode.

Press-release have precedence over website. But considering that info on "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" was updated on January 1 one could presume, that episode was released on that day. But was it aired or just made available online – no way to know.

Recon wrote 6 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Actually..... further investigation, by carefully reading the episode summaries in the press release visavi the official episodeguide indicates that the episode "Shane's Last Stand" was renamed, and aired as "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" instead, and first instead of last ("Seeing Red" was originally meant to be E01).

Most importantly, notice how "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" is missing from the press release, and how its summary matches the one for "Shane's Last Stand".

This also explains why it is impossible to find any official trace of an episode called "Shane's Last Stand", and how sites mentioning it are confused not only by its existance, but also which of the "Murder Calls" series (US vs AU) it belongs to.

So there are in fact only 6 episodes as the official site lists, because what is on TVmaze as S01E01 and S01E07 are the same episode.

I saw the description and thought so too, but didn't bother to check it because Discovery has been known to omit episodes altogether. Did so now and here's the thing, the episode 'Wolf in Sleep's Clothing' is about a guy named Shane Hill. So, there is a more than a likely chance that 'Wolf in Sleep's Clothing' and 'Shane's Last Stand' is one and the same.

tnt wrote:
Press-release have precedence over website. But considering that info on "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" was updated on January 1 one could presume, that episode was released on that day. But was it aired or just made available online – no way to know.

It aired. When I mentioned "files available online" I wasn't referring to streaming, but TV recordings.

momijigari wrote:
It aired. When I mentioned "files available online" I wasn't referring to streaming, but TV recordings.

Then episode 7 should be gone :) That's Discovery in all it's glory, making new out of old just like that :)

tnt wrote:
Then episode 7 should be gone :) That's Discovery in all it's glory, making new out of old just like that :)

Please go ahead. :) (And please change episode order for the season too, as it's been locked.)

Maybe even add a show-wiki, so the dupe isn't re-submitted?

(Would have been handy to have episodetitle aka now.)

momijigari wrote:
Please go ahead. :) (And please change episode order for the season too, as it's been locked.)

Maybe even add a show-wiki, so the dupe isn't re-submitted?

Doing it now. I've looked through other ID shows, and it seems that they have a weird tendency to release the season's last episode as an early premiere, week or two before the season starts.

tnt wrote:
Doing it now. I've looked through other ID shows, and it seems that they have a weird tendency to release the season's last episode as an early premiere, week or two before the season starts.

So not a single occasion, but their standard. Brilliant! *rolls eyes*

robinc wrote 6 years ago: 1

i need to have this person Pavel Volya removed from the cast in MTV Russia Movie Awards 2009 because he is a duplicate of Павел Воля. Sorry my fault.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

robinc wrote:
i need to have this person Pavel Volya removed from the cast in MTV Russia Movie Awards 2009 because he is a duplicate of Павел Воля. Sorry my fault.

No problem, I removed him :)

Try 30 days of free premium.