Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Blakiss wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
with webchannel shows there is no default runtime and with network shows we use the program block, fixed where it needed to be now :)

Thanks. 

I needed the Default Runtime because another site is importing the series from here and unfortunately if there is no Default Runtime then they can't import it. Maybe somehow it could be resolved to have each series have a Default Runtime? or should the Average Runtime be set to the same setting?

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Blakiss wrote:
Thanks. 

I needed the Default Runtime because another site is importing the series from here and unfortunately if there is no Default Runtime then they can't import it. Maybe somehow it could be resolved to have each series have a Default Runtime? or should the Average Runtime be set to the same setting?

this should be resolved on "another site"
average runtime is calculated automatically and also available through API, so it simply should be used when default runtime is not available.

RoseRed wrote 2 years ago: 2

@puffosul wrote:
Thanks, there are a lot of Hulu shows without runtimes - if you look at the sorted by most recently added list. :D

Also, do the show have also the airdate? This show is missing 2 seasons, but I don't have the airdates.

Hulu's not showing any airdates.

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

Need someone to rearrange the name Takahashi, Makoto to Makoto Takahashi, please. Thanks.

Try 30 days of free premium.