Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I added the best I could find.

Thanks!

Irish316 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Isn't South Park Post COVID a movie on Paramount+ and not a special episode of the South Park series since it will not be on Comedy Central? I believe it should be removed from the listings.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Irish316 wrote:
Isn't South Park Post COVID a movie on Paramount+ and not a special episode of the South Park series since it will not be on Comedy Central? I believe it should be removed from the listings.

No need ill add an episode note. Though I'm not sure if we should be listing them on there own guide as they've announced an overall deal with new movies on Paramount+ and series on Comedy Central. Thoughts @JuanArango , @RoseRed , @LadyShelley , @Thomas , @gazza911 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
No need ill add an episode note. Though I'm not sure if we should be listing them on there own guide as they've announced an overall deal with new movies on Paramount+ and series on Comedy Central. Thoughts @JuanArango , @RoseRed , @LadyShelley , @Thomas , @gazza911 

I thought this is only a 22 minute episode and not a movie.

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

So let me understand. This South Park thing aired on Paramount+. the show normally (and still does???) air on Comedy Central. 

Right so far? 

Paramount+ has signed a deal for more of these one-off "movies", yes? 

If that's the case, the Paramount episodes should be listed separately from the Comedy Central ones. 

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:

@LadyShelley wrote:
So let me understand. This South Park thing aired on Paramount+. the show normally (and still does???) air on Comedy Central. 

Right so far? 

Paramount+ has signed a deal for more of these one-off "movies", yes? 

If that's the case, the Paramount episodes should be listed separately from the Comedy Central ones. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-05/south-park-creators-sign-900-million-deal-for-more-episodes-movies

https://deadline.com/2021/11/south-park-post-covid-premiere-date-thanksgiving-1234863692/

I'm not sure our runtime is correct, but this is been referred to as the first in a series of "movies" either way :) 

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
the importer suggested it, should they be readded?

No, thanks 

WalkingTall wrote 2 years ago: 1

Can this be entered?

New York, NY – November 19, 2021 – The sixth season of “Growing Up Hip Hop” kicked off earlier this year with deep-seeded family heartbreak and broken relationships…ending mid-season with an explosive talent showcase where everyone was butting heads. Season 6 returns on Thursday, January 6 at 9 PM ET on WE tv, with 12 brand new episodes and its biggest cast to date! New episodes become available on popular AMC streaming service ALLBLK, every Monday following their premiere on WEtv.

www.amcnetworks.com

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@WalkingTall wrote:
Can this be entered?

New York, NY – November 19, 2021 – The sixth season of “Growing Up Hip Hop” kicked off earlier this year with deep-seeded family heartbreak and broken relationships…ending mid-season with an explosive talent showcase where everyone was butting heads. Season 6 returns on Thursday, January 6 at 9 PM ET on WE tv, with 12 brand new episodes and its biggest cast to date! New episodes become available on popular AMC streaming service ALLBLK, every Monday following their premiere on WEtv.

www.amcnetworks.com

done ;)

Irish316 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:

This isn't airing on Comedy Central only on Paramount+ so it's not really associated with Comedy Central. Like others have mentioned this is part of the deal with Paramount+ and separate from the creators' deal with Comedy Central.

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi, quick question. The CW Network recently picked up the Food Network Canada show The Great Chocolate Showdown. My question is, should I change the network on the original show, or does a new show page need to be created (since it's U.S. vs. Canada)? Please let me know. Thanks! And here's the news from Deadline The CW Picks Up Canadian Dessert Competition Series ‘Great Chocolate Showdown’ – Deadline. The CW just announced that the series is debuting in January of next year (2022), so please help me out with this when you have a chance. Thanks!

Try 30 days of free premium.