Try 30 days of free premium.

If You Don't Watch It, It Ain't Over

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

I've just noticed an odd habit I appear to have developed ... I'm not watching the last few episodes of some of the series I really like ... I have them ... they sit unwatched on my harddrive ... and I couldn't figure out why I hadn't watched them ... and when I thought I should finish these series up, I felt an odd feeling of not really wanting to do that ... the only thing that comes to me is some twisted logic that if I don't watch the final episodes the series isn't really over ... anyone else nuts or is it just me?

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I have loads like that.

I save them for when I'm not sure what else to watch.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

I either watch a season or put it completely on a shelf to bringe watch it later.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

I have no patience at all, that's why I watch everything right away :D

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

for my favorite shows I also watch every episode right away :D

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

I usually do my best to finish all series I am watching, however currently due to my limited time tons of series have been temporarily abandoned by me to pick it up at a later stage when time permits. Unfortunately this list is currently expanding rapidly and I've a feeling that I may never finish some series, while their episodes are there in my harddisk.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Even if you don't watch them, the show's still over and you're just giving yourself even less of the show than everybody else had. :p

Except for a few, I actually save the majority of shows I watch and watch them once the whole season is over. To me that makes the average/underwhelming episodes easily bearable, I don't feel like it was wasted time as much.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

kevin87 wrote:
Even if you don't watch them, the show's still over and you're just giving yourself even less of the show than everybody else had. :p

Are you trying to fight crazy with logic?! ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.