Try 30 days of free premium.

Are they TRYING to get DCs Legends of tomoprrow cancelled?

GlennRoberts wrote 4 years ago: 1

If they are, they have been doing an excellent job at it! It seems the more and more seasons of this show I watch.... the more SILLIER things get on this show! It has become downright STUPID....not FUNNY! I do not think it was ever meant as a comedy! But it seems like whoever controls the show now is trying to make it into a stupid saturday morning kids show! This show had a very very good start, but as cast members began leaving...the show itself has just completely went off the rails! I just do not get this show now....if it does not get back to it's roots I am done with it! This last episode of them being in spoofs of star trek and Mister Rogers Neighborhood was just absolutely idiotic! They need to get back to the seriousness the show once had instead of the garbage writing the show has now!

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 3

Garbage? Nah. It's the best Arrowverse show there is. It got better when they stopped talking themselves seriously like Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl... at least Batwoman is SUPPOSED to be serious... It's just like how Flash used to be good when it was more fun.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
Garbage? Nah. It's the best Arrowverse show there is. It got better when they stopped talking themselves seriously like Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl... at least Batwoman is SUPPOSED to be serious... It's just like how Flash used to be good when it was more fun.

I agree, I love the sillyness of the show :)

GlennRoberts wrote 4 years ago: -2

@kevin87 wrote:

Sorry, but I think your reply is GARBAGE! It was NOT supposed to be idiotic like it is! It has gotten downright stupid! If you ever took the time to watch the very fist season, you would know this. I already do! They did a good job for the first few seasons, then it got stupider and stupider.....I do not know whose idea it was to turn this into some idiotic saturday morning kids show, but it was  a stupid idea. 

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 2

@GlennRoberts wrote:
Sorry, but I think your reply is GARBAGE! It was NOT supposed to be idiotic like it is! It has gotten downright stupid! If you ever took the time to watch the very fist season, you would know this. I already do! They did a good job for the first few seasons, then it got stupider and stupider.....I do not know whose idea it was to turn this into some idiotic saturday morning kids show, but it was  a stupid idea. 

I also liked the first season a lot, it was much more serious, but the creators decided to go a different path then, which is also fine with me.

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 2

@GlennRoberts wrote:

It isn't "supposed" to be anything really, there is no source material for this. It was created solely to expand the Arrowverse since characters were leaving and only a handful of characters from the whole series are even from the comics, for example, Sara Lance isn't... and Isis and Vixen are not the characters that portray them on the show... so there's no "supposed" to with this. 

And of course I've seen the first season, or else there is absolutely no reason to watch later seasons. Just because somebody doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't mean it's garbage, but ok lol 

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

There are too many "serious" shows in Arrowverse. Some of them are too serious even :)
Light tone, silliness and self-irony is exactly the things which make Legends unique and fun.

Try 30 days of free premium.