Try 30 days of free premium.

Notes or comments

ras44ecs wrote 3 years ago: 5

I was just wondering, what ever happened to adding private notes or comments to series titles or epidode lists? It was being considered, I thought, some years ago.

What I'm specifically looking to do is stick a little note (for my own info) next to a series title on my watchlist so I can remember where it's available for me to watch. e.g. CBC, downloaded, recorded tv, YouTube, etc.

Thanks, Bob (onthecouch)

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@ras44ecs wrote:
I was just wondering, what ever happened to adding private notes or comments to series titles or epidode lists? It was being considered, I thought, some years ago.

What I'm specifically looking to do is stick a little note (for my own info) next to a series title on my watchlist so I can remember where it's available for me to watch. e.g. CBC, downloaded, recorded tv, YouTube, etc.

Thanks, Bob (onthecouch)

You can use tags. On the show's page, just below the 'Show Info' box.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

To clarify, on the part of "It was being considered, I thought, some years ago." - the pending features aren't a list of what's currently being worked on, or scheduled to be worked on.

It is used to gage user's priority of features to assist in the admins' decision of what to work on.

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
Is it ok to post p2p links ?

It's not. @JuanArango , please delete that post of DeBeer

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
The url is still showing in your reply :)

oops, fixed :)

NickDeBeer wrote 3 years ago: 2

sorry for the url 

ras44ecs wrote 3 years ago: 2

@tnt wrote:

I use tags but, they don't show on my watchlist so, I have to view each tag to see what's in that list. If I could see a note for each title in my whole current watchlist it would be an easier, quicker way to know where to look for my programming. There are many other uses also. e.g. no subtitles or foreign language or Sis likes this, etc. 

ras44ecs wrote a year ago: 2

@tnt wrote:

I've been using tags but, it's awkward for my needs. You have to search the tags to find the show or go to the show page to see the tags rather than seeing the tag (or note) right on the watch list. Oh... yeah... how about making the tags visible on the watch list page? 

Sorry, but, I'm old and maybe just a little bit lazy. Trying to eliminate steps. I understand you can't always have everything but, that doesn't mean you can't always want everything.

Try 30 days of free premium.