Try 30 days of free premium.

New filter for shows

Janner wrote 2 years ago: 1

When clicking on 'Shows' and selecting various filters eg to see Netflix series 'in development' I like to click on 'Not Following' for shows that I am interested in, but have not added to my 'Following' list.  Is it possible to add another filter, or an additional option to the 'Following' filter for shows you are not interested in, like 'Not interested' or just 'Hide'.

To clarify, when I select to view shows not followed, once I click on 'Following' the show disappears from the 'Not following' filter so I don't need to consider it again.  Unfortunately, any show that I am not interested in stays in the 'Not Followed' filter with no other way to filter them out, meaning that the next time I visit the page, I may find myself clicking on the same show again and again to see what it is about.  It would be better if once I have decided I am not interested in a particular show it disappears from the list of shows after applying the additional filter.

Hope I was able to explain myself clearly. :)

Janner wrote 2 years ago: 1

Thanks. :)

It did occur to me that I hadn't done a search later in the day, but by then my thread was already submitted.

But thanks for correcting me.

Edit:  I even voted on that thread.  Must have been at least a year ago.  Old age comes to us all, I guess. :)

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 1

It happened to all of us at some point, me included ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.