Try 30 days of free premium.

Show Status page filters aren't working properly.

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 2

When you try to order by some criteria (i.e. "Premiered Least Recently"), the TV shows are not listed properly.

This is mainly for those shows that are marked as "In Development".

All the rest seem to be ordered correctly, but those in development don't really have any info of airing or premiering last/first, etc. and should probably appear at the end. However, they do not. Instead, they randomly appear mixed in the list at random places.

david wrote 2 years ago: 1

Should be fixed :)

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 3

@david wrote:
Should be fixed :)

Nope.

When I list my followed shows by "Premiered Most Recently" I see something like this (small excerpt)...

Ironside

May 4, 1993

Ended

Arabian Knights

Jan 11, 1969

Ended

The Three Musketeers

Jan 11, 1969

Ended

Scooby Doo, Where Are You!

Oct 31, 1970

Ended

The Witcher: Blood Origin

In Development

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

In Development

Ms. Marvel

In Development

House of the Dragon

In Development

Moon Knight

In Development

Obi-Wan Kenobi

In Development

She-Hulk

In Development

Jack Reacher

In Development

Vikings: Valhalla

In Development

The Last of Us

In Development

Star Trek: Section 31

In Development

Frasier

In Development

Dan August

Apr 8, 1971

Ended

The Persuaders

Feb 25, 1972

Ended

david wrote 2 years ago: 2

:-| If I follow a few of the shows you listed and sort by "Premiered Most Recently", the order is:

The Persuaders Feb 25, 1972  Ended 
Dan August Apr 8, 1971  Ended 
The Last of Us   In Development 
Star Trek: Section 31   In Development 
Frasier   In Development

E.g., the two in-development shows without a premiere date properly together at the end.

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 2

@david wrote:
:-| If I follow a few of the shows you listed and sort by "Premiered Most Recently", the order is:

The Persuaders Feb 25, 1972  Ended 
Dan August Apr 8, 1971  Ended 
The Last of Us   In Development 
Star Trek: Section 31   In Development 
Frasier   In Development

E.g., the two in-development shows without a premiere date properly together at the end.

It was by "Premiered Least Recently", sorry. But by Most Recently it's also strange.

For example, when I sort by "Premiered Most Recently", it's like this...

The Book of Bobba Fett - In Development
Hawkeye - Running
(after some 250 listed shows)
Dan August - Ended
(many shows that are in development) - In Development
Scooby Doo - Ended

The biggest mystery is between "Dan August" and "Scooby Doo". Both these shows have all dates for all episodes and have ended.
Why are all of those shows in development listed in between those two shows?

Bobba Fett is on top because it has date for premiered show, the others in dev. shows don't, but that still doesn't answer why they are all listed between Scooby Doo and Dan August instead of, say, at the end of the list.

Right, there was still a bug concerning shows that premiered very long ago. Can you check again?

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 1

Still wrong for me

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@david wrote:
Right, there was still a bug concerning shows that premiered very long ago. Can you check again?

Filters seem fixed now. Thanks :)

That doesn't look like the issue MAT13 reported. Shows that are still in development obviously don't have an airdate yet, so if you sort them by "aired most recently" they have to be placed somewhere...

maze212 wrote 2 years ago: 1
Same problem.
pierrerules wrote 2 years ago: 1

@MAT13 wrote:
When you try to order by some criteria (i.e. "Premiered Least Recently"), the TV shows are not listed properly.

This is mainly for those shows that are marked as "In Development".

All the rest seem to be ordered correctly, but those in development don't really have any info of airing or premiering last/first, etc. and should probably appear at the end. However, they do not. Instead, they randomly appear mixed in the list at random places.S

Same here... in development shows first at show status

Right. It was always undefined whether episodes without airdate would be on the bottom or top of that list, but if you all think it makes more sense for them to be on the bottom I'll make it so :)

Ha, I think that's to be expected: "premiered most recently" simply means to sort by premiere date, which can of course be in the future.

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 1

Indeed, but considering the label it isn't correct.

And it wasn't the case until recently. I don't understand why it has been changed. On the coding side of things, it's not complicated.

Cecile wrote 2 years ago: 2

@blackcat2021 wrote:
gremlins

I don't understand, probably don't have the reference

Try 30 days of free premium.