Try 30 days of free premium.

Anybody using TV IV

ChrisAmon wrote a year ago: -3

Is there anybody else use TV IV? Is there another way to discuss the block and talk to the administrator DCEdwards1966? Is there another way to file an appeal to lift the ban and block? I went there on TV IV online.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@ChrisAmon wrote:
Is there anybody else use TV IV? Is there another way to discuss the block and talk to the administrator DCEdwards1966? Is there another way to file an appeal to lift the ban and block? I went there on TV IV online.

We have nothing to do with TVIV or the admin there, sorry! 

ChrisAmon wrote a year ago: -2

TVIV.org owned by an administrator DCEDWARDS1966.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@ChrisAmon wrote:
TVIV.org owned by an administrator DCEDWARDS1966.

we do not know him and have no contact.

ChrisAmon wrote a year ago: -3

I know. This is dreadful. And I'm sorry. It used like talk page to DCEDWARDS1966 on TV IV to discuss the block of KhunChris account for things it didn't commit.

ChrisAmon wrote a year ago: -1

Remove Douglas Schwartz as Executive Producer from Baywatch Nights Appearance,  Season 1, Episode 13, Payback.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@ChrisAmon wrote:
Remove Douglas Schwartz as Executive Producer from Baywatch Nights Appearance,  Season 1, Episode 13, Payback.

Here or on TVIV - if here use the edit request thread.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

@ChrisAmon wrote:

Douglas Schwartz removed as EP from Payback. However, as Tom said, such requests have to made in the edit requests thread. :)

ChrisAmon wrote a year ago: 0

Delete Sandra Hess as Nicki Schachter from Baywatch Nights, Season 1, Episode 15, Thief in the Night.

LadyShelley wrote a year ago: 2

@ChrisAmon wrote:
Delete Sandra Hess as Nicki Schachter from Baywatch Nights, Season 1, Episode 15, Thief in the Night.

This has been removed but as previously stated, edit requests need to be made in the appropriate thread. 

Try 30 days of free premium.