Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

RoseRed wrote 8 months ago: 2

@DariaDenisova wrote:
Hi! Pending verification for more than a few days already. Can someone help?

You are good to go!

Coool wrote 6 months ago: 1

Pending verification for more than a few hours!

JuanArango wrote 6 months ago: 1

@Coool wrote:
Pending verification for more than a few hours!

you are good to go :)

appara wrote 5 months ago: 1

Pending verification for more than a few days, am I the problem?   :)

Aidan wrote 5 months ago: 1

@appara wrote:
Pending verification for more than a few days, am I the problem?   :)

You're not the problem ! It seems the notification about you pending got lost somehow, sorry about that. You are good to go now :)

juliesam70 wrote 5 months ago: 1

I have been pending verification for about a week. I'm not a new user, I've updated quite a few shows. Currently trying to add photos to 3rd Rock From The Sun, and update the summaries. It's a bit frustrating to be held up for so long. 

TonyMayhew wrote 5 months ago: 1

@juliesam70 wrote:
I have been pending verification for about a week. I'm not a new user, I've updated quite a few shows. Currently trying to add photos to 3rd Rock From The Sun, and update the summaries. It's a bit frustrating to be held up for so long. 

Looks like you slipped thru the gap, apologies. 
You're good to go now :)

sounddude wrote 2 months ago: 1

Hey there. I'm not a new user. Been here for nine years but had to take a lot of time off to deal with severe health issues (cancer). So I'm getting the new user Pending Verification locks. I like to work pretty fast but in spurts as I recover so if someone can help unlock me I'd appreciate it. Thanks... rob

Aidan wrote 2 months ago: 2

@sounddude wrote:
Hey there. I'm not a new user. Been here for nine years but had to take a lot of time off to deal with severe health issues (cancer). So I'm getting the new user Pending Verification locks. I like to work pretty fast but in spurts as I recover so if someone can help unlock me I'd appreciate it. Thanks... rob

you're good to go :)

sounddude wrote 2 months ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
you're good to go :)

Thanks so much!! 😉

andreascy wrote 2 months ago: 0

Hello guys,

Andreas here. I have uploaded a few photos in my Gallery and just got hit with my first "Pending Verification". Had no idea the tool is that sensitive. ;)

Hopefully someone can help me reinstate my deleted page.

Thank you!

RoseRed wrote 2 months ago: 1

@andreascy wrote:
Hello guys,

Andreas here. I have uploaded a few photos in my Gallery and just got hit with my first "Pending Verification". Had no idea the tool is that sensitive. ;)

Hopefully someone can help me reinstate my deleted page.

Thank you!

How do your edits have anything to do with TV? If you will let me know I'd be happy to clear you.

Monya wrote 2 months ago: 0

Hi! Pending verification for about a day. Can someone help?

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago: 2

@Monya wrote:
Hi! Pending verification for about a day. Can someone help?

sorry fixed, you can continue. :)

Juliasavs wrote a month ago: 1

Good afternoon. The wait for verification lasts a week, maybe someone can help me? Thank you)

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 2

@Juliasavs wrote:
Good afternoon. The wait for verification lasts a week, maybe someone can help me? Thank you)

Hey there, I think we forgot to send you a message, summaries are only allowed in English, I will verify you now, please be sure to not add Russian summaries. :)

@ХуанАранго wrote:
Привет, кажется, мы забыли отправить вам сообщение, резюме разрешены только на английском языке, я проверю вас сейчас, пожалуйста, не добавляйте резюме на русском языке. :)

ok, I'll keep that in mind ;)

Tell me, please, someone deleted several episodes, I'm trying to add them again, writes that there is an error and : This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher. How to fix it? 

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 2

@Juliasavs wrote:
Tell me, please, someone deleted several episodes, I'm trying to add them again, writes that there is an error and : This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher. How to fix it? 

Please let me know here what exactly needs to be added and I will take care of it. :)

Try 30 days of free premium.