Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

fredrikomfg wrote a year ago: 1

Can someone check my account? pending verification for a long time..

amandaf wrote 11 months ago: 1

verification pending for almost a week, could someone check?

TomSouthwell wrote 11 months ago: 2

@amandaf wrote:
verification pending for almost a week, could someone check?

Looks like you'd slipped through the cracks, sorry about that! 

Slayer wrote 11 months ago: 1

Pending verification... pls verification my account. Thank you!

JuanArango wrote 11 months ago: 2

@Slayer wrote:
Pending verification... pls verification my account. Thank you!

I verified you now, but please be aware that sumamries need to be in English, I sent you a message about that. :)

@JuanArango wrote:
I verified you now, but please be aware that sumamries need to be in English, I sent you a message about that. :)

I can't edit anything :(

JuanArango wrote 11 months ago: 1

@Slayer wrote:
I can't edit anything :(

seems you made several accounts, please first acknoledge that Russian sumamries are not allowed. :)

@JuanArango wrote:
seems you made several accounts, please first acknoledge that Russian sumamries are not allowed. :)

Ok, only English :)

JuanArango wrote 11 months ago: 2

@Slayer wrote:
Ok, only English :)

ok, you are free to edit again. :)

xoishine wrote 11 months ago: 1

hello, pending verification for about a week, can someone clear my account please? 

gazza911 wrote 11 months ago: 1

@xoishine wrote:
hello, pending verification for about a week, can someone clear my account please? 

Verified, you can edit again 

sassacass wrote 10 months ago: 1

Can someone please verify me so I can keep working on getting Dimension 20 in tip-top shape? Thank you!

RoseRed wrote 10 months ago: 1

@sassacass wrote:
Can someone please verify me so I can keep working on getting Dimension 20 in tip-top shape? Thank you!

You are good to go.

sassacass wrote 10 months ago: 2

Could I get verified again? While we've been trying to figure out the Dimension 20 situation (see thread), Dropout.tv decided to move the "Fantasy High: Sophomore Year" season to Season 4.

Some of my recent edits are technically incorrect (I changed all of the former Season 4 episodes to be Significant Specials even though they're actually season 5 regular episodes so that I could shuffle everything up. Please don't penalize me for this, it was just a workaround to be able to get everything where it needs to go, and once I'm unblocked I should hopefully be able to get them correctly in place fairly quickly).

Also, someone changed Season 1 Episodes 18-20 to specials. I reverted them to episodes. See the discussion on the thread linked above if you've got questions about that.

LLJones wrote 10 months ago: 1

hi, pending for a few days, can I get clearance please?

DariaDenisova wrote 8 months ago: 1

Hi! Pending verification for more than a few days already. Can someone help?

Try 30 days of free premium.