Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

AX1E wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
you've been cleared

Thank you :)

I'm on pending again, if you don't mind checking.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@AX1E wrote:
Thank you :)

I'm on pending again, if you don't mind checking.

verified again :D

zegmajos wrote 2 years ago: 1

Can someone take care of the Pending Verification hold on my account 

thank you

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@zegmajos wrote:
Can someone take care of the Pending Verification hold on my account 

thank you

done :)

Can someone take care of the second  Pending Verification hold on my account

thank you

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@zegmajos wrote:
Can someone take care of the second  Pending Verification hold on my account

thank you

do you have the actual announcement/listing for each of the episodes you're adding, or you're just assuming future airdates based on the show's schedule?

@tnt wrote:
I can't see any episodes announced after ep. 2 yet
Episodes can get postponed for a 100s of different reasons, so please do not add future episodes, unless you can verify the exact airdate against some official source or TV guide.

ok, i understand. can i maybe add the number of episodes that are announced and leave the airdate blank or is this also not allowed?

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@zegmajos wrote:
ok, i understand. can i maybe add the number of episodes that are announced and leave the airdate blank or is this also not allowed?

Per TVmaze policy, either the airdate or episode name needs to be known before the episode can be added. Therefore adding generic "Episode xx" without airdate is not allowed. If you know the total amount of episodes ordered for a season, you can add it to season properties https://www.tvmaze.com/season/update?id=127368 

salfo wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hello,

I got a Pending Verification. I think it was because I changed episode's timeslot. I got a message saying that episodes should be 30 or 60 minutes long without deducting time for the commercials. I read the rules and this will not happen again.

@salfo wrote:
Hello,

I got a Pending Verification. I think it was because I changed episode's timeslot. I got a message saying that episodes should be 30 or 60 minutes long without deducting time for the commercials. I read the rules and this will not happen again.

sounds good, I will enable you to edit again :)

saapedott wrote 2 years ago: 1

Possible to speed things along?

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 3

@saapedott wrote:
Possible to speed things along?

We are voluntarily based, so please have some patience with us to verify your edits. It's only a very few locks before you can make unlimited edits. I will verify your edits and clear if you're good to go. I believe it was your last lock.

saapedott wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Thomas wrote:
We are voluntarily based, so please have some patience with us to verify your edits. It's only a very few locks before you can make unlimited edits. I will verify your edits and clear if you're good to go. I believe it was your last lock.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 1

I have info on the Doctor Who 2022 Spring Special but the site refuses to allow me to add it.

@Tawrens wrote:
I have info on the Doctor Who 2022 Spring Special but the site refuses to allow me to add it.

you are verified, maybe the info got changed too often before, what do you want to be added?

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
you are verified, maybe the info got changed too often before, what do you want to be added?

The info is there is a spring and fall special for the new Doctor Who (2005). Spring Special is titled Legends of the Sea Devils. 

@Tawrens wrote:
The info is there is a spring and fall special for the new Doctor Who (2005). Spring Special is titled Legends of the Sea Devils. 

Are the airdates officially announced yet?

Try 30 days of free premium.