Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
Are the airdates officially announced yet?

We've got a ton of information added and none of it is confirmed except the title which was announced last night. @CosmicHowl has added some guest cast but I'm not sure were that information has come from. 

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote: 
Are the airdates officially announced yet?

just spring and fall 2022 so far

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Tawrens wrote:
just spring and fall 2022 so far

then we need to wait to add them until we have the exact dates :)

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
then we need to wait to add them until we have the exact dates :)

Legend of the Sea Devils is the Doctor Who 2022 Easter Special.

Synopsis: TBA.

Starring: Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill, John Bishop

Legend of the Sea Devils: Doctor Who 2022 Easter Special is on BBC1 at Easter 2022. Time TBC.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Tawrens wrote:
Legend of the Sea Devils is the Doctor Who 2022 Easter Special.

Synopsis: TBA.

Starring: Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill, John Bishop

Legend of the Sea Devils: Doctor Who 2022 Easter Special is on BBC1 at Easter 2022. Time TBC.

it is added. :)

CosmicHowl wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
well I thought the easter special is airing on easter, but I will remove the date again. :)

pithawg wrote 2 years ago: 1
Pending verification again.. why ?? Please verify .. i come across so many boo boos. Please.
FosseGrim wrote 2 years ago: 1

hi. can someone remove the pending verification on me please? :)

@david please merge into the existing thread. @FosseGrim please check the PM im about to send first, then we can look at your access. 

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

Cannot add new episodes bc of Pending verification :c How can I fix it?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@elven_trip wrote:
Cannot add new episodes bc of Pending verification :c How can I fix it?

you did not reply to a message from @TomSouthwell , he messaged you because you added a foreign summary.

GeekinTexas wrote 2 years ago: 1

I'd like to get my account fixed too. It's a pain to come here to ask someone to do simple edits.

Ron

@GeekinTexas wrote:
I'd like to get my account fixed too. It's a pain to come here to ask someone to do simple edits.

Ron

Just reset your privileges 

@GeekinTexas wrote:

Ron

you can start editing again but you have to go through verification again at some steps. .)

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
you did not reply to a message from @TomSouthwell , he messaged you because you added a foreign summary.

oops, I saw the message, but forgot to answer :c it was description from the official youtube channel of the show in summary

anyway, can I  fix it somehow and add new episodes to spider man? bc there are 12 episodes in 3 season, not 6 ))

@elven_trip wrote:
oops, I saw the message, but forgot to answer :c it was description from the official youtube channel of the show in summary

anyway, can I  fix it somehow and add new episodes to spider man? bc there are 12 episodes in 3 season, not 6 ))

OK, I will enable your editing again, but be careful to change episodes of older shows, to what spider man show do you want to add episodes?

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 2

@elven_trip wrote:

Still a foreign summary, which is against the data policies regardless of the source. 

@JuanArango wrote:
OK, I will enable your editing again, but be careful to change episodes of older shows, to what spider man show do you want to add episodes?

If its the newest season of Marvel's Spider-Man, the final season aired 6 one hour episodes, so this does not need changing. 

Try 30 days of free premium.