Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi ! I'm back, this is about Person of Interest now (this show was amazing)

MAIN CAST

-Lionel Fusco doesn't appear in 3x13 and 3x22

-Sameen Shaw doesn't appear in 4x12, all episodes from 4x14 to 4x20, 4x22 and 5x05 (the actress was pregnant)

-Samantha "Root" Groves doesn't appear in 3x13, 4x04, 4x06, 4x08, 4x14, 4x17, 5x11 and 5x13

However Amy Acker is credited as a series regular until 5x13 because in 5x10, 5x11 and 5x12, she voices the Machine and in 5x13 she appears as the Machine (hallucination)

So I put the Machine as a main character from 5x10 to 5x13 but before that I also listed Amy Acker as a guest star in 5x10, 5x11 and 5x12

I don't know what is best... delete what you think is wrong^^ (and if guest star is the best option then Amy Acker needs to be added as a guest star in 5x13 for the Machine)

Then, GUEST CAST :

-Denton Weeks doesn't appear in 1x15

-Nathan Ingram doesn't appear in 1x18

-Ross Garrison doesn't appear in 4x03

-Martine Rousseau doesn't appear in 4x16

And there's a ... "thing" with Special Counsel

He's listed in the 9 episodes he appers in, but in the "Characters" page, it's written "8 appearances". When you go on his character page, the 9 are listed... don't know where that comes from

(All these are true, I have checked, if you had doubts^^)

Oh and the character "Uni" is not a character

These 4 actors played 4 cops in 4 different episodes, they just don't matter, they have no role, they're just credited as Uni because they're cops

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:

MAIN CAST

-Samantha "Root" Groves doesn't appear in 3x13, 4x04, 4x06, 4x08, 4x14, 4x17, 5x11 and 5x13

However Amy Acker is credited as a series regular until 5x13 because in 5x10, 5x11 and 5x12, she voices the Machine and in 5x13 she appears as the Machine (hallucination)

So I put the Machine as a main character from 5x10 to 5x13 but before that I also listed Amy Acker as a guest star in 5x10, 5x11 and 5x12

I don't know what is best... delete what you think is wrong^^ (and if guest star is the best option then Amy Acker needs to be added as a guest star in 5x13 for the Machine)

I'm not familiar with the show so, please bare with me ...

If I understand you correctly,

1. The character Groves is not in S0511 or S0513 but is in S0510 and S05E12

2. Amy, as a separate character appears, voice only, in S05E10, S05E11, S05E12 and physically (as a hallucination) S05E13

3. Therefore she has dual roles in S0510 & S05E12.

4. She does not receive any additional or altered credits but maintains the same cast credit until S05E13.

And a question, does the cast credit include just the actress name or does it also include the character name? Opening credits, end credits or both?

Thanks in advance for your reply and for helping keep the database clean & accurate.

TDCT wrote:

MAIN CAST

-Lionel Fusco doesn't appear in 3x13 and 3x22

-Sameen Shaw doesn't appear in 4x12, all episodes from 4x14 to 4x20, 4x22 and 5x05 (the actress was pregnant)

Then, GUEST CAST :

-Denton Weeks doesn't appear in 1x15

-Nathan Ingram doesn't appear in 1x18

-Ross Garrison doesn't appear in 4x03

-Martine Rousseau doesn't appear in 4x16

(All these are true, I have checked, if you had doubts^^)

Done except the following.

Also, I can't see where the problem lies with Special Counsel. You are correct the character, as well as the actor have a nine count but the Characters page is showing just 8 ... no idea why.

And there's a ... "thing" with Special Counsel

He's listed in the 9 episodes he appers in, but in the "Characters" page, it's written "8 appearances". When you go on his character page, the 9 are listed... don't know where that comes from

TDCT wrote:
Oh and the character "Uni" is not a character

These 4 actors played 4 cops in 4 different episodes, they just don't matter, they have no role, they're just credited as Uni because they're cops

Sorry, again, not familiar with how the show does credits. I assume these credits are at the end and they give the actors names and identify their roles as "Uni", not as Cop or Police Officer #1, or some other type of credit but actually "Uni"? Or, are you saying whoever updated the database just picked "Uni" as a name with no on screen proof? TiA

I've taken no action as yet.

REF: https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/27007/person-of-interest-uni

SilverSurfer wrote:
I'm not familiar with the show so, please bare with me ...

If I understand you correctly,

1. The character Groves is not in S0511 or S0513 but is in S0510 and S05E12

2. Amy, as a separate character appears, voice only, in S05E10, S05E11, S05E12 and physically (as a hallucination) S05E13

3. Therefore she has dual roles in S0510 & S05E12.

4. She does not receive any additional or altered credits but maintains the same cast credit until S05E13.

And a question, does the cast credit include just the actress name or does it also include the character name? Opening credits, end credits or both?

Thanks in advance for your reply and for helping keep the database clean & accurate.

You're correct^^

The credit is for the actor only, in the opening credits

Oh and I forgot, Amy Acker also voices the Machine in 5x01 (so she plays Groves and voices the Machine)

SilverSurfer wrote:
Sorry, again, not familiar with how the show does credits. I assume these credits are at the end and they give the actors names and identify their roles as "Uni", not as Cop or Police Officer #1, or some other type of credit but actually "Uni"? Or, are you saying whoever updated the database just picked "Uni" as a name with no on screen proof? TiA

I've taken no action as yet.

REF: https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/27007/person-of-interest-uni

The actors are credited at the end of the episode as "Uni" (or "Parkway Uni" in 3x08)

I think it might be for "uniform"

Also, Captain Womack doesn't appear in 1x17

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:

Well, so now in 5x10 we have Amy Acker: starring as Root, starring as a Machine and Special Guest Starring as a Machine voice. Don't you think it's a bit too much??? It looks like you don't really understand, how's the crediting works. For example, the actor cannot be credited as a special guest star, or credited twice as the main star, unless it specifically says so on-screen (or at least in the press release). Not to say, that the actor cannot be credited as both main and guest star in the same episode https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/16/episode-extras

I'd suggest that you consult with others before you make such changes to the show's cast and appearances, by creating a thread in the dedicated forum https://www.tvmaze.com/forums/7/data

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I am planning to update "Asia's Next Top Model" (new season is in Thailand.) Could someone add the network "Fox Life", probably just in Thailand? (even though technically it's shown at same time in all southeast Asia at "Fox Life" - is there a policy for that?) Thanks.

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote:
I am planning to update "Asia's Next Top Model" (new season is in Thailand.) Could someone add the network "Fox Life", probably just in Thailand? (even though technically it's shown at same time in all southeast Asia at "Fox Life" - is there a policy for that?) Thanks.

Here you go https://www.tvmaze.com/networks/1617/fox-life

tnt wrote:
Well, so now in 5x10 we have Amy Acker: starring as Root, starring as a Machine and Special Guest Starring as a Machine voice. Don't you think it's a bit too much??? It looks like you don't really understand, how's the crediting works. For example, the actor cannot be credited as a special guest star, or credited twice as the main star, unless it specifically says so on-screen (or at least in the press release). Not to say, that the actor cannot be credited as both main and guest star in the same episode https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/16/episode-extras

I'd suggest that you consult with others before you make such changes to the show's cast and appearances, by creating a thread in the dedicated forum https://www.tvmaze.com/forums/7/data

I do understand that I made a mess, that's why I came here to delete either the guest appearances or the main appearances that I listed

I only thought about it after, sorry !

Anyway should I still create the thread ?

Because now Amy Acker is credited as both a main (Root) and a guest (Machine) in 5x10 and 5x12, only a guest (Machine) in 5x11 and 5x13 and still only as a main (Root) in 5x01...

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
I do understand that I made a mess, that's why I came here to delete either the guest appearances or the main appearances that I listed

I only thought about it after, sorry !

Anyway should I still create the thread ?

Because now Amy Acker is credited as both a main (Root) and a guest (Machine) in 5x10 and 5x12, only a guest (Machine) in 5x11 and 5x13 and still only as a main (Root) in 5x01...

yes, please create a separate thread for it :)

TDCT wrote:

Uncredited is not a guest star category, despite being at the same page. In 5x10 and 5x12 she appears as Root (main) and as a voice of the machine (uncredited appearance). In 5x11 and 5x13 she appears only as a voice of the Machine, but since she's still credited on-screen as main, this appearance listed among the main cast.

Hope this clears things up. If you have further questions on this or any other show – please create the new thread in the dedicated forum.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Uncredited is not a guest star category, despite being at the same page. In 5x10 and 5x12 she appears as Root (main) and as a voice of the machine (uncredited appearance). In 5x11 and 5x13 she appears only as a voice of the Machine, but since she's still credited on-screen as main, this appearance listed among the main cast.

Hope this clears things up. If you have further questions on this or any other show – please create the new thread in the dedicated forum.

is this fixed now? :)

JuanArango wrote:
is this fixed now? :)

It was done before, I just explained it :)

Try 30 days of free premium.