Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

daplog wrote:
Can you please add the 2nd season of "Money Heist" AKA "La Casa de Papel"...and do note, that a 3rd season will be released. Season 2 has already been aired earlier this year with 9 episodes....INFORMATION---IMDb(https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6468322/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt).....Netflix(https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80192098)... If this request is not possible on your behalf please let me know. TNT suggested you for these kind of requests, but either way thank you...p.s. I am new to the site and still just wading in, trying not to step on any toes. I used to edit and keep the library of TVMuse up to date since around 2012, but that site seems to be on it's death knell and I decided to move over to a new community.

A warm welcome to our community :)

As we are listing the original airing of La Casa....we list all episodes as one season like the original network does. (we are not missing any episodes)

Now netflix bought it, and netflix says the next season will be the third season, which is interfering with the original listing on the Spanish network.

We are still discussing what to exactly do, you can follow the discussion at this thread: https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/3146/la-casa-de-papel-money-heist

cheers

Juan

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Perhaps you confuse "genre" with "rating".

Or should shows with the genre "horror" be viewed by ..... horrifying people? "Fantasy" by elves? "Thriller" by thrilling people? And so forth...... ;)

Uhhhhh, no. I am suggesting if you ask 1000 people what a "family genre" show is, the vast majority would say a show the whole family could watch. Few would say it's a show about families.

As tnt points out, the definition here of Adult is not "Series focus is mostly on an adult or adults" it is "Series with a high level of sexuality, and/or violence and is only meant for aged 18+ viewers." To be consistent within the site, one of the two definitions needs to be adjusted.

Do a Google search on "Genre Definition family" ... your position is not well supported.

I don't wish to get into a grand debate on this. I saw a potential problem that could/would confuse a number of users who don't take the time to read policy but assume a term used here is used in a similar fashion in the majority of other sites/cases ... I pointed out that potential problem ... TPTB can make, or not make, whatever changes they deem necessary.

SilverSurfer wrote:
Uhhhhh, no. I am suggesting if you ask 1000 people what a "family genre" show is, the vast majority would say a show the whole family could watch. Few would say it's a show about families.

As tnt points out, the definition here of Adult is not "Series focus is mostly on an adult or adults" it is "Series with a high level of sexuality, and/or violence and is only meant for aged 18+ viewers." To be consistent within the site, one of the two definitions needs to be adjusted.

Do a Google search on "Genre Definition family" ... your position is not well supported.

I don't wish to get into a grand debate on this. I saw a potential problem that could/would confuse a number of users who don't take the time to read policy but assume a term used here is used in a similar fashion in the majority of other sites/cases ... I pointed out that potential problem ... TPTB can make, or not make, whatever changes they deem necessary.

If I recall the discussion from back then correctly, family does not mean "family friendly", then we would be a rating like MA = mature Audiences, but we could always change things, it is up to david and jan :)

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
If I recall the discussion from back then correctly, family does not mean "family friendly", then we would be a rating like MA = mature Audiences, but we could always change things, it is up to david and jan :)

Just going over the definitions, Children -- Series created for younger viewers for entertainment or education would also need to be changed to Children -- Series focus is mostly on a child or children ... to maintain site consistency.

SilverSurfer wrote:
Just going over the definitions, Children -- Series created for younger viewers for entertainment or education would also need to be changed to Children -- Series focus is mostly on a child or children ... to maintain site consistency.

Hmm, that is true.

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
but we could always change things, it is up to david and jan :)

david has previously said that LadyShelley is the Chief Genre Officer.

Convince her to bring it to david & Jan =]

(Although I do suggest creating a new thread for it)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Here's the original thread https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/1647/genre-definitions

RuneMagle wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please delete this episode. Thank you. :)

RuneMagle wrote:
Please delete this episode. Thank you. :)

Gone :)

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
david has previously said that LadyShelley is the Chief Genre Officer.

Damn right.

AzatGaripov wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please rename the show 20022 to "LEGO Elves"
and add new thetvdb ID 296945

AzatGaripov wrote:
Please rename the show 20022 to "LEGO Elves"
and add new thetvdb ID 296945

Done :)

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Some new episodes for Who Do You Think You Are? (US) were added and I thought it was odd that new episodes from 3 years ago are showing up in my watchlist, so I looked into it. Seems like season 6 is using episodes from season 5. According to TLC's website, Julie Chen - Melissa Etheridge are still season 5 and season 6 started just 3 months later so 6-9 are all mislabeled by one season. The press release for the most recent season said 10th anniversary so maybe that's where the 10 season confusion came from. Also, it seems like the Minnie Driver episode is missing on here and on tlc.com, but it should be after Kelsey Grammer on August 27, 2014. It is an edited version of the original UK episode like what was done for the Kim Cattrall episode in season 2.

I can't delete episodes that have aired since I'm just 'trusted' or I would do it myself lol

kevin87 wrote:
Some new episodes for Who Do You Think You Are? (US) were added and I thought it was odd that new episodes from 3 years ago are showing up in my watchlist, so I looked into it. Seems like season 6 is using episodes from season 5. According to TLC's website, Julie Chen - Melissa Etheridge are still season 5 and season 6 started just 3 months later so 6-9 are all mislabeled by one season. The press release for the most recent season said 10th anniversary so maybe that's where the 10 season confusion came from. Also, it seems like the Minnie Driver episode is missing on here and on tlc.com, but it should be after Kelsey Grammer on August 27, 2014. It is an edited version of the original UK episode like what was done for the Kim Cattrall episode in season 2.

I can't delete episodes that have aired since I'm just 'trusted' or I would do it myself lol

Juan's leftovers are deleted, seasons renumbered XD

NathanDrake83 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please add episodes 2 and 3 for Bodyguard:

Episode 2, airdate 27/08/2018 21:00 - source

Episode 3, airdate 2/09/2018 21:00 - source

Episodes already existed in the past so can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.

Thanks!

NathanDrake83 wrote:
Please add episodes 2 and 3 for Bodyguard:

Episode 2, airdate 27/08/2018 21:00 - source

Episode 3, airdate 2/09/2018 21:00 - source

Episodes already existed in the past so can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.

Thanks!

Done :)

Try 30 days of free premium.