Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi again ! This time it's about Demain nous appartient

*I mispelled two actors' names :

-Gianni Giardelli is actually Gianni Giardinelli

-Valentin du Peuty is actually Valentin Dupeuty

*Episode 326 : these characters don't appear in the episode (I has a confusion with the previous episode's titles)

-Alex Bertrand (main cast member Alexandre Brasseur)

-Marianne Delcourt (guest star Luce Mouchel)

-Judith Delcourt-Bertrand (guest star Sylvie Filloux)

Annnd

Can you please recreate the 6x02 of Les Princes de l'Amour ? (Airing December 3 at 19:50, there are two episodes the same day)

(Every season of the reality shows on this channel starts with two episodes the same day with the first one airing an hour before the regular air time

And about my earlier post, I checked the titles again so there is no doubt that what I wrote is true)

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
Hi again ! This time it's about Demain nous appartient

*I mispelled two actors' names :

-Gianni Giardelli is actually Gianni Giardinelli

-Valentin du Peuty is actually Valentin Dupeuty

*Episode 326 : these characters don't appear in the episode (I has a confusion with the previous episode's titles)

-Alex Bertrand (main cast member Alexandre Brasseur)

-Marianne Delcourt (guest star Luce Mouchel)

-Judith Delcourt-Bertrand (guest star Sylvie Filloux)

The two names have been corrected :)

But I do not see an episode 326 in the show "Demain nous appartient"

TDCT wrote:
Annnd

Can you please recreate the 6x02 of Les Princes de l'Amour ? (Airing December 3 at 19:50, there are two episodes the same day)

(Every season of the reality shows on this channel starts with two episodes the same day with the first one airing an hour before the regular air time

And about my earlier post, I checked the titles again so there is no doubt that what I wrote is true)

done :)

JuanArango wrote:
The two names have been corrected :)

But I do not see an episode 326 in the show "Demain nous appartient"

Oh sorry it's the title of the episode but the number is actually 2x50

TDCT wrote:

I think I am not getting this, there is not an episode title named Episode 326 nor is there an episode number 2x50 in the show "Demain nous appartient"

please help me :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:

Why the show have both numbered and year-based seasons? As far as I can tell from the official site, they're not using season numbers, but you changing year-based numbering to seasons. Why? Is there some other official episode guide?

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
ahh ok, that explains it, guess the show needs some clean up from someone who is watching it and has knowledge about it :)

Probably. But I think David could've made the conversion in batch, there's no need to do this episode by episode. Assuming that the initial year-based numbering was wrong :)

tnt wrote:
Probably. But I think David could've made the conversion in batch, there's no need to do this episode by episode. Assuming that the initial year-based numbering was wrong :)

that is true :)

Try 30 days of free premium.