Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

GirlLostInSeriation wrote:
I am inclined to consider "Emotional Aftermath" as S03E01, since it is the categorization that the chain itself uses. I think it has not been considered the premiere itself, since it is an episode a little out of format, but within the theme of the series.

I use the forum because I do not want to change something and do not comply with the rules of the page.

Thanks for catching this and letting us know. I've made the changes as outlined earlier. :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
Hi, these two are the same guy, he goes by trezzo mahoro these days. I was rewatching The magicians and realized he used another aka for it

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/141042/trezzo-mahoro

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/58109/oliver-mahoro-smith

if someone could merge them ? Thanks.

Coming back to last kingdom, anyone had the chance to check the credits of season 2 and see if actually actors went from being guest to star to guest again ?

Nice catch, entries merged.

Considering LK – I thought I gave you the answer earlier, no? Northcote, in particular, did appear in 2x08 in the closing credits only. Is there any other actor that needs to be checked?

jgtoranalc wrote 5 years ago: 1

Wild 'N Out

Season 12 Episodes 14 and 15 says it aired on October 5th on TVmaze but I don't think it actually aired according to the Wild N Out website.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

jgtoranalc wrote:
Wild 'N Out

Season 12 Episodes 14 and 15 says it aired on October 5th on TVmaze but I don't think it actually aired according to the Wild N Out website.

I did some digging and apparently they were scheduled to air, but were pulled out in a later case. It should be removed by now.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Just want o be sure I'm not off-base here. The show Take Two has been canceled by ABC but is currently in talks with two streamers about picking up a second season. I think the show status should be TBD and moved to ended or running depending on the outcome of the talks. Others think it should be ended and changed back to running if it gets picked up. My reasoning is if the show still has a chance at future episodes/seasons it is not ended but is TBD.

What is the preferred TVmaze method to handle shows that have been canceled but are being shopped and/or in talks with other broadcasters for future seasons? TiA

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
Just want o be sure I'm not off-base here. The show Take Two has been canceled by ABC but is currently in talks with two streamers about picking up a second season. I think the show status should be TBD and moved to ended or running depending on the outcome of the talks. Others think it should be ended and changed back to running if it gets picked up. My reasoning is if the show still has a chance at future episodes/seasons it is not ended but is TBD.

What is the preferred TVmaze method to handle shows that have been canceled but are being shopped and/or in talks with other broadcasters for future seasons? TiA

TBD isn't often used as networks don't usually give information if they're still deciding and eventually the interest just dies out.

If the part about the talks with others is true and not simply rumors that we can't verify, then it seems worthwhile setting it to TBD.

If there's no more news on it after a while then we normally set it to Ended.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:

Personally I feel like if it's still set to ABC, and ABC has cancelled it, we should leave it as ended because while they may be shopping the show around, it is still cancelled in the meantime. Once it gets picked up somewhere else, we would change status when the network is changed.

Try 30 days of free premium.