Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Death in Paradise = Please remove Sara Martins/Det. Camille Bordey from Season 8 Episode 2's cast appearance. Thanks so much!

done :)

katelengl wrote 5 years ago: 1

Is there any chance of changing back the seasons of Air Crash Investigation? I undestand that you follow NatGeoAU/UK's order with one season being entirely turned into specials, but it's really confusing since everywhere else (imdb, wikipedia, production company Cineflix) it's listed as a full season. Because of that here it's 18th season, while everywhere else it's 19th

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

katelengl wrote:
Is there any chance of changing back the seasons of Air Crash Investigation? I undestand that you follow NatGeoAU's order with one season being entirely turned into specials, but it's really confusing since everywhere else (imdb, wikipedia, production company Cineflix) it's listed as a full season. Because of that here it's 18th season, while everywhere else it's 19th

No matter how others may list it, we strictly follow the way it is aired on television and written so by any press releases of the network and they never considered it as a new season.

LLJones wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please delete this dupe, thank you.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1594629/wild-hokkaido-2019-01-20-lake-kussharo-in-autumn

EDIT:

And this one as well please.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1585845/cycle-around-japan-2018-12-14-the-southern-island-of-amami-oshima

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

LLJones wrote:
Please delete this dupe, thank you.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1594629/wild-hokkaido-2019-01-20-lake-kussharo-in-autumn

EDIT:

And this one as well please.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1585845/cycle-around-japan-2018-12-14-the-southern-island-of-amami-oshima

Both gone :)

Irish316 wrote 5 years ago: 1

The season finale (episode 17 High and Dry) of Alaska: The Last Frontier that was on tonight on Discovery channel was mysteriously removed from the episode list. I tried to add it back but it did not allow me to add the episode back on the site because I didn't have the required access privileges. Could someone please add this episode back to the series, https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/alaska-the-last-frontier/?

Irish316 wrote:
The season finale (episode 17 High and Dry) of Alaska: The Last Frontier that was on tonight on Discovery channel was mysteriously removed from the episode list. I tried to add it back but it did not allow me to add the episode back on the site because I didn't have the required access privileges. Could someone please add this episode back to the series, https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/alaska-the-last-frontier/?

It's added back.

dpratt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Disney Channel will air a live action Kim Possible movie on February 15. While many of the regular cast and crew from the animated series have been recast, the biggest names are returning for the live action movie. This includes writers, producers, and Kim Possible's leading lady Christy Carlson Romano.

Question is should this movie be added to the animated series as a new episode, a new special, or not at all?

dpratt wrote:
Disney Channel will air a live action Kim Possible movie on February 15. While many of the regular cast and crew from the animated series have been recast, the biggest names are returning for the live action movie. This includes writers, producers, and Kim Possible's leading lady Christy Carlson Romano.

Question is should this movie be added to the animated series as a new episode, a new special, or not at all?

As it airs on TV and has almost all cast and crew of the series, i would add it as a special.

JuanArango wrote:
As it airs on TV and has almost all cast and crew of the series, i would add it as a special.

Live action movie to animated series? Doesn't seem right to me.

BTW, there's something weird going on with two animated movies in this series. They both split into several parts and added as a regular episodes (eps. 2x13-2x15 and 3x12-3x14), and the latter is definitely misplaced order-wise.

tnt wrote:
Live action movie to animated series? Doesn't seem right to me.

BTW, there's something weird going on with two animated movies in this series. They both split into several parts and added as a regular episodes (eps. 2x13-2x15 and 3x12-3x14), and the latter is definitely misplaced order-wise.

Live Action movies are very common related to animated series :)

JuanArango wrote:

Most cast and crew are different due to it being adapted as a live action series. But it still has same main producers and writers and main voice actress. It airs on TV on the same channel as animated series.

dpratt wrote:
Most cast and crew are different due to it being adapted as a live action series. But it still has same main producers and writers and main voice actress. It airs on TV on the same channel as animated series.

Well, for what it worth the lead actress is different. The titular character in the movie gonna be portrayed by Sadie Stanley, while animated version were voiced by Christy Carlson Romano. The lead sheet mentions a cameo from Romano, but doesn't specify in what quality.

JuanArango wrote:
Live Action movies are very common related to animated series :)

For example...? :) In the "special episode" quality I mean.

If they're gonna make a live action series, we'd definitely made a new entry for it, right, instead of considering it a continuation.

tnt wrote:
Well, for what it worth the lead actress is different. The titular character in the movie gonna be portrayed by Sadie Stanley, while animated version were voiced by Christy Carlson Romano. The lead sheet mentions a cameo from Romano, but doesn't specify in what quality.

For example...? :) In the "special episode" quality I mean.

If they're gonna make a live action series, we'd definitely made a new entry for it, right, instead of considering it a continuation.

it is very common to make LIVE ACTION MOVIES for animes in Japan, some are theatrical releases, which means they should not be listed as specials according to our policy, some are made for TV, those should be listed as a special. dpratt says that this Live Action Movie is shown on TV , so I do not see a reason to not add it as a special :)

JuanArango wrote:
it is very common to make LIVE ACTION MOVIES for animes in Japan, some are theatrical releases, which means they should not be listed as specials according to our policy, some are made for TV, those should be listed as a special. dpratt says that this Live Action Movie is shown on TV , so I do not see a reason to not add it as a special :)

I'm not arguing the fact that those movies are being made. My concern is that having a live action episode under the "Show Type: Animation" is weird. Especially considering that the show ended 12 years ago :)

You do understand, that according to policy the credits for live action movie should re-use the characters from the animated series (along with their pictures)? If we assume that the movie as a part of the series, those should be considered the same characters.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

* According to TNT this series stopped airing twelve years ago.
* According to dpratt, most cast and crew is new.

On top of that, a live action movie of an animated show? It does seem to be more like a remake of the series with some of the former cast. I would definitely say that this should not be added as special nor episode and therefore should not be listed at all.

No, not because it is an anime.... Simply because it doesn't make sense.

Ok, you both convinced me, we should not list this Live Action Movie as a special :)

Yeah but this movie is created by the show creators, producers, and writers. And with Christy Carlson Romano making a cameo it at least qualifies as a special, surely.

Try 30 days of free premium.