Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TonyMayhew wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Aidan added it and added 6 episodes to it too, but without an airdate, what is weird to me is that there are 6 episodes titled but still none aired?

Anyone got some insight into it?

I think it's one of those shows where it got made, but because of the merger with what was then UPN, it never made it to air. Whether it aired on some minor cable network at a later date, I have no clue.

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
I think it's one of those shows where it got made, but because of the merger with what was then UPN, it never made it to air. Whether it aired on some minor cable network at a later date, I have no clue.

Closest I could find to proof is thefutoncritic; http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2006/07/28/the-wb-to-give-just-legal-summer-swan-song-21907/7191/

kbarnha wrote 5 years ago: 1

Would someone please add theTvDb id to the CW's show "Legacies" externals?

My Ombi server cannot process the show since that ID is null.

Thanks in advance.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

kbarnha wrote:
Would someone please add theTvDb id to the CW's show "Legacies" externals?

My Ombi server cannot process the show since that ID is null.

Thanks in advance.

It's added :)

JuanArango wrote:
I will investigate what Fuji TV, the broadcaster has on this :)

AFAIK the Funimation release is a remastered version from 2009, with different season split.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
AFAIK the Funimation release is a remastered version from 2009, with different season split.

yep, the original broadcasting was different and as we track the original airing we need to let it stay as it is.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I've checked this and can confirm :)

Txs man! And txs for doing the legwork to fix it. :)

SilverSurfer wrote:
Txs man! And txs for doing the legwork to fix it. :)

No biggie :)

Tonks wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi, could someone delete Charlie Barnett from the main cast of Russian Doll ? He's only guest starring.

Tonks wrote:
Hi, could someone delete Charlie Barnett from the main cast of Russian Doll ? He's only guest starring.

Is that so? Then why did his name appears in opening credits of episodes 4-8?

Tonks wrote 5 years ago: 1

Ah i only checked to 3, he was guesting in 1 so i checked later on, didn't go further than the first three.

Tonks wrote:
Ah i only checked to 3, he was guesting in 1 so i checked later on, didn't go further than the first three.

Please be more thorough when asking to delete something.

Try 30 days of free premium.