Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

imharv wrote 5 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Edit Requests can be posted here.
Note: the old thread was closed down due to its size.

Can someone add episode 7-Historical Headache for Windy City Rehab airing tonight, 2/5? Thanks, Debbie

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

imharv wrote:
Can someone add episode 7-Historical Headache for Windy City Rehab airing tonight, 2/5? Thanks, Debbie

done :)

bgw242 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Was there a reason for deleting the character posters I previously added to Doom Patrol? Just seeing if I made a mistake somehow :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

bgw242 wrote:
Was there a reason for deleting the character posters I previously added to Doom Patrol? Just seeing if I made a mistake somehow :)

They were duplicates. The same posters (in much higher quality) were already added https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/36745/doom-patrol/cast

Jack96 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please remove this sneak peek

http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1480205/a-girl-named-jo-s01-special-first-look

Jack96 wrote:
Please remove this sneak peek

http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1480205/a-girl-named-jo-s01-special-first-look

Gone

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please remove Michelle Lukes/Julia Richmond from all Guest Cast episodes of Strike Back as she is in the Main Cast. I will add her to Cast Appearances for the appropriate episodes. Thanks for all you do!

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Please remove Michelle Lukes/Julia Richmond from all Guest Cast episodes of Strike Back as she is in the Main Cast. I will add her to Cast Appearances for the appropriate episodes. Thanks for all you do!

I don't believe this to be quite right. I've checked a handful of my Strike Back episodes and Michelle Lukes is not in the opening credits of seasons 2-4, only the end credits. It is season 5 (Legacy) when her name begins appearing in the opening credits. This matches with how she is listed here.

It looks like tnt has been working on Strike Back recently, I'm sure he's manually been through all the episodes at this point and can confirm if the current listing matches the onscreen opening credits before any massive changes are made.

Delenn wrote:

It looks like tnt has been working on Strike Back recently, I'm sure he's manually been through all the episodes at this point and can confirm if the current listing matches the onscreen opening credits before any massive changes are made.

You're absolutely correct. All appearances of seasons 2-5 are corrected according to on-screen credits. Michelle Lukes was only listed in the opening credits during season 5 and Rhashan Stone was never listed in the opening, hence he's removed from the main cast completely.

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
You're absolutely correct. All appearances of seasons 2-5 are corrected according to on-screen credits. Michelle Lukes was only listed in the opening credits during season 5 and Rhashan Stone was never listed in the opening, hence he's removed from the main cast completely.

Thanks to the both of you for the clarification. Always pays to ask the question when in doubt!

RoseRed wrote:
Thanks to the both of you for the clarification. Always pays to ask the question when in doubt!

Thank you for asking first :)

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

The opening credits on Strike Back is a bit unusual, as they list the most prominent cast for that specific episode, so even if someone is listed there I wouldn't necessarily consider them main cast.

Aidan wrote:
The opening credits on Strike Back is a bit unusual, as they list the most prominent cast for that specific episode, so even if someone is listed there I wouldn't necessarily consider them main cast.

I have to admit that I always list the actors who are in the opening credits of Strike back as main cast, as we do that for all shows, there is no way to determine it any other way.

JuanArango wrote:
I have to admit that I always list the actors who are in the opening credits of Strike back as main cast, as we do that for all shows, there is no way to determine it any other way.

Yeah I know, I was the one maintaining Season 6 of Strike Back, where I added everyone listed in the opening credits as main cast, but as you can see it's a bit of a mess. 6 actors with only 2 appearances, and only the 4 actually listed on the cinemax web page as main cast for that season were in all the episodes.

Aidan wrote:
Yeah I know, I was the one maintaining Season 6 of Strike Back, where I added everyone listed in the opening credits as main cast, but as you can see it's a bit of a mess. 6 actors with only 2 appearances, and only the 4 actually listed on the cinemax web page as main cast for that season were in all the episodes.

But this is very common for UK, German and other European productions, no need to worry :)

JuanArango wrote:

Cineax actually list what they consider the main cast on their webpage.

Aidan wrote:
Cineax actually list what they consider the main cast on their webpage.

but on screen credits always overrule web pages :)

Try 30 days of free premium.