Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:
As far as I can tell that press release only says there's new episodes, not that it's a new season.

Hmm, but the production numbers say it is a third season, but I got no money in that, if you think it is still the second season and as the mtv site says it too, I am gonna change it to that :)

Aidan wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Hmm, but the production numbers say it is a third season, but I got no money in that, if you think it is still the second season and as the mtv site says it too, I am gonna change it to that :)

I'm pretty sure that when futoncritic list those without a episode press release they're just making shit up.

Aidan wrote:
I'm pretty sure that when futoncritic list those without a episode press release they're just making shit up.

Can be, but what also would speak for a new season is the 8 months gap. Also they are labeling the new eps 2x18 and 2x19 and the ep from last year 2x21,something is messed up on the mtv site. Anyway, I changed them to season 2.

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

I watch the show, guilty pleasure, and the intro adds Angelina to the cast starting with the new episodes, and they also have removed "Part 2" from the title graphic that was there for season 2. Seems odd to do that if they're the same season and filmed so many months apart (these new episodes are filmed in October, 2018 and later). The Yule Log video announcement they did on Facebook said "new season 2019" and the official press release says it was renewed for season 3... but FWIW though, the date announcement press release just says "returns for all new episodes" and didn't say a new season though.

As for the weird numbering, one is the Unseen Moments that usually follow the finales and there was also a Thanksgiving clip show special that I don't see anymore, but I believe was listed as 20.

kevin87 wrote:
I watch the show, guilty pleasure, and the intro adds Angelina to the cast starting with the new episodes, and they also have removed "Part 2" from the title graphic that was there for season 2. Seems odd to do that if they're the same season and filmed so many months apart (these new episodes are filmed in October, 2018 and later). The Yule Log video announcement they did on Facebook said "new season 2019" and the official press release says it was renewed for season 3... but FWIW though, the date announcement press release just says "returns for all new episodes" and didn't say a new season though.

As for the weird numbering, one is the Unseen Moments that usually follow the finales and there was also a Thanksgiving clip show special that I don't see anymore, but I believe was listed as 20.

With all that Info about the other press release and that you are watching the show, it seems I was right from the start :)

Feel free to correct it, otherwuse I will do it tomorrow.

wyrm wrote 4 years ago: 1

The Shark Tank Mexico has wrong tvdb id. It's using the tvdb id from Shark Tank Brasil, and as a consequence, I can't include Shark Tank Brazil on tvmaze.
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/29703/shark-tank-mexico
Correct tvdbid: 337133

Please fix, thanks!

wyrm wrote:
The Shark Tank Mexico has wrong tvdb id. It's using the tvdb id from Shark Tank Brasil, and as a consequence, I can't include Shark Tank Brazil on tvmaze.
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/29703/shark-tank-mexico
Correct tvdbid: 337133

Please fix, thanks!

thank you. it is fixed :)

SorynEL wrote 4 years ago: 1

Veronica Mars s4 is already available :D https://tvline.com/2019/07/19/veronica-mars-season-4-premiere-date-change-hulu-revival/

SorynEL wrote:
Veronica Mars s4 is already available :D https://tvline.com/2019/07/19/veronica-mars-season-4-premiere-date-change-hulu-revival/

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, will change the dates :)

XoLindsayoX wrote 4 years ago: 1

I was trying to add the dates for the upcoming episodes of the six part event for Intervention but the airdate block is locked. If the dates could be added that would be great. They start airing on 8/6/19 @9:00pm (21:00). Thanks guys!

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

XoLindsayoX wrote:
I was trying to add the dates for the upcoming episodes of the six part event for Intervention but the airdate block is locked. If the dates could be added that would be great. They start airing on 8/6/19 @9:00pm (21:00). Thanks guys!

Added :)

Try 30 days of free premium.