Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

vschellhase wrote:
Could you delete 'Teresa Giudice Image #511295' which is a duplicate of Image #511294'?

Removed.

Nivekolsen wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi, the show Do they know it: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/20107/react-do-they-know-it has a few flaws here and there.

1) The seasons of the show should be numbered with year not season (imo), since there is no actual season numbering within the actual playlist, just all the episodes. (I couldn't find any official season labeling, and the fine bros fandom website has them sorted by year, not seasons: https://the-fine-bros.fandom.com/wiki/Do_They_Know_It%3F)

2) The official name is "Do They Know It?" not "React: Do They Know It?".

3) The cast member listed only appears as a guest member in a few episodes, and shouldn't be listed as main cast?

Thank you in advance - let me know if you find any official source showing all seasons! :)

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Nivekolsen wrote:
Hi, the show Do they know it: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/20107/react-do-they-know-it has a few flaws here and there.

1) The seasons of the show should be numbered with year not season (imo), since there is no actual season numbering within the actual playlist, just all the episodes. (I couldn't find any official season labeling, and the fine bros fandom website has them sorted by year, not seasons: https://the-fine-bros.fandom.com/wiki/Do_They_Know_It%3F)

2) The official name is "Do They Know It?" not "React: Do They Know It?".

3) The cast member listed only appears as a guest member in a few episodes, and shouldn't be listed as main cast?

Thank you in advance - let me know if you find any official source showing all seasons! :)

All done, if there are episodes missing you know of, feel free to add them :)

vschellhase wrote 4 years ago: 1

updated a main image from 2015 to the one associated with the most current season; somehow I entered a duplicate image and asked that it be removed. now i'm blocked? seems like main image is something that could/should be changed routinely.

vschellhase wrote:
updated a main image from 2015 to the one associated with the most current season; somehow I entered a duplicate image and asked that it be removed. now i'm blocked? seems like main image is something that could/should be changed routinely.

after three changes stuff gets blocked, so that only Trusted and higher can change it, please let me know what you want to do and I will do it for you :)

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

vschellhase wrote:

Like Juan said, after three edits it will be locked and you require staff to change it. However character photos from what you described should be added to the character and not to the actual person.

imantosh wrote 4 years ago: 1

I don't want to start a new thread for this, and I can't find where to ask so I hope this is ok, but I'm trying to request a show and I get access denied.

imantosh wrote:
I don't want to start a new thread for this, and I can't find where to ask so I hope this is ok, but I'm trying to request a show and I get access denied.

you need to verify your email address, then it should work fine :)

imantosh wrote 4 years ago: 1

I have. I even have the achievement.

imantosh wrote:
I have. I even have the achievement.

Hmm, so you click on "Request a show" what exactly happens next?

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Did you somehow receive any message or comment on your talk page from a staff member? You are currently locked by one of our staff as you edited wrong information. Did you respond to him (tnt in this case) ?

I hope the confusion with the edit wiki is resolved, I've lifted the ban for a time being. Honestly, it just slipped my mind :)

Try 30 days of free premium.