Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

LLJones wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Per TVmaze policy: Rewriting history after an episode has premiered is never accepted. For example, if a show's official website indicates that a certain episode belongs to season 1, but changes it to season 2 a year afterwards, it should remain listed as season 1.

Originally those episodes were presented as specials, and the first non-special episode was "The Watsons Family" https://web.archive.org/web/20171220050525/http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-crystal-maze/episode-guide

Only a year later C4 changed their episode guide, listing the first pack of special episodes as series 1.

I can't see on that archive link where it says that the Watson Family is Series one, just says a new series in the description.

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

LLJones wrote:
I can't see on that archive link where it says that the Watson Family is Series one, just says a new series in the description.

It also doesn't say otherwise, isn't it? A "new series" may as well be the first one since 1995, which is a regular game and not a charity fundraiser.

LLJones wrote 4 years ago: 1

OK, but it still doesn't say Series one, so not sure what you're getting at. From the policy on specials...

Specials should be standalone and not in a serial format with other specials.

It's in a block of four so...

For what it's worth, TVDB has it listed as Series one. Not sure on their policy.

vschellhase wrote 4 years ago: 1

DEADLINE: White House ... daily political talk show on MSNBC

Daily episode listings haven't been updated since Feb.01 ... if i were to begin new daily entries, where would the episode numbering begin? do you assume it has aired 5 days a week since 02/01/19 and start with that number? https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/29563/deadline-white-house

LLJones wrote:
OK, but it still doesn't say Series one, so not sure what you're getting at. From the policy on specials...

I mean it doesn't say "series two" as well. Considering the policy on specials – they could be moved into a separate entry, yes.

For what it's worth, TVDB has it listed as Series one. Not sure on their policy.

They could do whatever they want, it doesn't concern us.

Anyway, I'm not watching the show, so you could look at the edit logs and talk to the person who made the changes directly (through their talk page), to get the definitive answer. Or you could create a thread in the Data forums, to express your concerns and get other opinions. Edit requests is not really appropriate place for a discussion :)

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

vschellhase wrote:
DEADLINE: White House ... daily political talk show on MSNBC

Daily episode listings haven't been updated since Feb.01 ... if i were to begin new daily entries, where would the episode numbering begin? do you assume it has aired 5 days a week since 02/01/19 and start with that number? https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/29563/deadline-white-house

you would have to add the episode that have aired, assuming is not good :) if they have a listing on their website you could use that.

LLJones wrote:

Specials should be standalone and not in a serial format with other specials.

I think this would be the best solution, to give those specials a show page of its own, feel free to do this and then let us know that we can delete the specials :)

XoLindsayoX wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi, I was trying to add new episodes for Girls Cruise starting with tonights episode but it's giving an error saying "This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.". So I'm wondering if it can be added since I can't. Tonight's episode is titled "Go AWWWFF" with the summary "Lil Kim opens up about her past with a friend; B.Simone has her eye on Rakeem; Chilli receives a lunch invitation." and it starts at 21:01 tonight. I can add upcoming ones but didn't want to until tonights is up. Thanks!

Zuko-Halliwell wrote 4 years ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote:
To whoever handles this: taking a look at the Futon Critic page, it appears that the episode #18 (June 5, 2018) is the correct one, and episode #33 (September 20, 2018) is the one that should be deleted- as only Missed Connection premiered on that day.

Thank you. :)

XoLindsayoX wrote:
Hi, I was trying to add new episodes for Girls Cruise starting with tonights episode but it's giving an error saying "This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher.". So I'm wondering if it can be added since I can't. Tonight's episode is titled "Go AWWWFF" with the summary "Lil Kim opens up about her past with a friend; B.Simone has her eye on Rakeem; Chilli receives a lunch invitation." and it starts at 21:01 tonight. I can add upcoming ones but didn't want to until tonights is up. Thanks!

it is added now :)

JuanArango wrote:
Fantasy is not fitting here, I removed it :)

"six people have inexplicably risen from the dead in perfect health" doesn't sound like a simple drama/mystery. Last I've checked, that doesn't happen in real world, so it's either a fictional science or a magic. I'm not familiar with the series, but if you removed fantasy, shouldn't sci-fi be added to genres instead?

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
"six people have inexplicably risen from the dead in perfect health" doesn't sound like a simple drama/mystery. Last I've checked, that doesn't happen in real world, so it's either a fictional science or a magic. I'm not familiar with the series, but if you removed fantasy, shouldn't sci-fi be added to genres instead?

Shouldn't supernatural be added? :P

gazza911 wrote:

yes, that's it, it is added :)

gazza911 wrote:

Well, the original question was Fantasy or Sci-Fi, so... :)

tnt wrote:
Well, the original question was Fantasy or Sci-Fi, so... :)

hehe yes, but supernatural is fitting best, do you agree?

JuanArango wrote:
hehe yes, but supernatural is fitting best, do you agree?

Yes, probably, if it wasn't a result of some scientific experiment or something. How could I tell if I haven't watched the show? :D

Try 30 days of free premium.