Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
A question. There is a Hungarian film from 2016. In 2020, Netflix transformed this film into a 4-episode miniseries out of this film, adding about 35 minutes of completely new material. Are we adding such shows or are they still regarded as films? Does it make sense to create a request?

Without new material we would definitely not add it. Did Netflix shoot the new matireal themselves? 

Nikquest wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
Did Netflix shoot the new matireal themselves? 

Alas, I don’t know this. I think they used scenes shot in advance, in 2016, but simply not included in the final version of the film. But there is no certainty.

Magitroopa wrote 3 years ago: 1

Not sure why, but unable to add a season summary for season 11 of America's Got Talent.

I'm wanting to add this:

-----------

After a record-breaking 10th season, NBC's top-rated summer series "America's Got Talent" returns with some big news: "Got Talent" creator and executive producer Simon Cowell joins the judges panel alongside Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel.

Nick Cannon is back as host, and the series returns to Los Angeles this summer, with live shows broadcast from the famed Dolby Theatre.

-----------

Comes from the bottom of this page. Thanks in advance.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Magitroopa wrote:
Not sure why, but unable to add a season summary for season 11 of America's Got Talent.

I'm wanting to add this:

-----------

After a record-breaking 10th season, NBC's top-rated summer series "America's Got Talent" returns with some big news: "Got Talent" creator and executive producer Simon Cowell joins the judges panel alongside Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel.

Nick Cannon is back as host, and the series returns to Los Angeles this summer, with live shows broadcast from the famed Dolby Theatre.

-----------

Comes from the bottom of this page. Thanks in advance.

it is added now :)

Edmond496 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, 

For the show The Directors - 2018, the episodes of season 4 are 

(Currently up) Sydney Pollack, Otto Preminger, Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Robert Altman

(Still to be added) Ernst Lubitsch, Peter Weir, John Schlesinger, Brian De Palma, Victor Fleming & Anthony Mann

Thanks, 

Ed :)

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Edmond496 wrote:
Hi, 

For the show The Directors - 2018, the episodes of season 4 are 

(Currently up) Sydney Pollack, Otto Preminger, Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Robert Altman

(Still to be added) Ernst Lubitsch, Peter Weir, John Schlesinger, Brian De Palma, Victor Fleming & Anthony Mann

Thanks, 

Ed :)

updated

CainCrow wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
it's a character photo, and there's nothing that could be done about it since they're sharing the character.

assuming you confirmed your e-mail address, look for the green "Edit" or "Create new" buttons.

Do you lose contributor points? I suggested Marker. It got approved and added. Then I added the picture and synopsis. And I had like 15 points or something. But now it says zero again..?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@CainCrow wrote:
Do you lose contributor points? I suggested Marker. It got approved and added. Then I added the picture and synopsis. And I had like 15 points or something. But now it says zero again..?

No, you don't. You did 10 edits and I'm seeing 40 points in your profile https://i.imgur.com/Wse951O.png, try to refresh the profile page.

Try 30 days of free premium.