Edit Requests

deletedjb wrote 6 years ago: 1

Some of the episodes of The Chase: Celebrity Specials need changing please

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

JayBansal1994 wrote:
Some of the episodes of The Chase: Celebrity Specials need changing please

what exactly needs to be changed?

LeonKennedy wrote 6 years ago: 1

Hey guys. I've made a mistake by adding an episode to the series "Star Trek: Discovery" in (Season 2, Episode 1) to be specific and I've tried to delete it(turned it out that I couldn't). I've never done such thing before and I was told to post it here so that Admins or Trusted Contributors can delete it and I'm truly sorry for wasting your time and I promise it won't happen again I really love this website and constantly contribute to it the best I can and I would really hate to be considered a Vandalism-related person and again...I'm truly sorry.

It seems that someone has already deleted it and again It won't happen again. :)

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

LeonKennedy wrote:
It seems that someone has already deleted it and again It won't happen again. :)

:)

Hey guys. I'm a big fan of "Formula 1" and I know all the racers' names and the teams' names as well and I wanna propose some changes(renaming) regarding the (Crew - Characters) sections' names to (Teams - Racers). If you guys are willing to do so - I'm ready to add all the info regarding the teams, Ferrari, Mercedes, Red bull and other teams... When It comes to racers - I can add their names and bios as well and I think it would be proper to have sub-sections in Racers regarding Current drivers and Previous drivers starting from 2017 and up since 2017 season is about to end. When I tried to add Racer's names to the "Characters(Racers)" section, I couldn't because there wasn't any option for me to do so... I tried adding Teams' names in the "Crew(Teams)" section I couldn't choose the option "Racing Team" or "Team" as they weren't available in the search box. As for the Cast, I think it should be either deleted or renamed to either "Presenters" or "Commentators" so I can add the commentators' names since Sky Skorts F1 is the Official curator for it.

If you guys are willing to go further with my edits then I'm willing to do all of what I said above and maybe if you want to do it yourselves then PM me for any info you need. :)

here is the link for Formula 1:

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/22833/formula-1

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

LeonKennedy wrote:
Hey guys. I'm a big fan of "Formula 1" and I know all the racers' names and the teams' names as well and I wanna propose some changes(renaming) regarding the (Crew - Characters) sections' names to (Teams - Racers).

That's not possible :) Cast/Crew sections are fixed. You could add people only as in any other TV show.

Try 30 days of free premium.