Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

bungle wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
According to this press release, there will be 7 episodes. I'm guessing they did this first episode as part of the "Crime & Punishment" season and the rest will follow at a later date? I could be wrong tho, but that's how it looks to me. It even says Episode: 1 of 7 under the promo video.

I hope so, because the first episode was really, really good!

ah ok my mistake. I thought maybe they meant 7 episodes as in the whole crime and punishment season

however, that would only total to six episodes it seems. so I'm hoping more episodes to follow as agreed, it was good. :)

RuneMagle wrote 6 years ago: 1

Please delete this character. Same one already exists here.

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
According to this press release, there will be 7 episodes. I'm guessing they did this first episode as part of the "Crime & Punishment" season and the rest will follow at a later date? I could be wrong tho, but that's how it looks to me. It even says Episode: 1 of 7 under the promo video.

I hope so, because the first episode was really, really good!

Hmm, the same press release saying: "Kicking off ITV’s brand new Crime & Punishment season is a compelling one off documentary, An Hour to Catch A Killer with Trevor McDonald."

So it seems that 1 of 7 is related to the whole Crime & Punishment thing. And it's really awkward because they're listing only 6 films. Or it's a simple mistype :)

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Hmm, the same press release saying: "Kicking off ITV’s brand new Crime & Punishment season is a compelling one off documentary, An Hour to Catch A Killer with Trevor McDonald."

So it seems that 1 of 7 is related to the whole Crime & Punishment thing. And it's really awkward because they're listing only 6 films. Or it's a simple mistype :)

Right at the bottom of the press release it says this;

Films in the Crime & Punishment season are as follows:

An Hour To Catch A Killer with Trevor McDonald - 1 x 60
Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine - 2 x 60
Ross Kemp Behind Bars - Inside Barlinnie - 1 x 60
The Murder of Becky Watts - The Police Tapes with Susannah Reid - 1 x 60
Serial Killer with Piers Morgan - 1 x 60

It does definitely show that only Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine has more than one episode.

Also it says on a separate article "ITV has announced a brand new season of high impact, compelling documentary films under the ‘Crime & Punishment’ banner for the autumn." Showing it's not really a series but a collection of programmes.

TonyMayhew wrote 6 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Right at the bottom of the press release it says this;

Films in the Crime & Punishment season are as follows:

An Hour To Catch A Killer with Trevor McDonald - 1 x 60
Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine - 2 x 60
Ross Kemp Behind Bars - Inside Barlinnie - 1 x 60
The Murder of Becky Watts - The Police Tapes with Susannah Reid - 1 x 60
Serial Killer with Piers Morgan - 1 x 60

It does definitely show that only Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine has more than one episode.

Also it says on a separate article "ITV has announced a brand new season of high impact, compelling documentary films under the ‘Crime & Punishment’ banner for the autumn." Showing it's not really a series but a collection of programmes.

Yes, I read that article as well. I'm just a bit wary of deleting the Trevor McDonald one right now, due to it saying 1of7 in its own press release.

The press release for Serial Killer with Piers Morgan says 1of1
The press release for The Murder Of Becky Watts says 1of1
The press release for An Hour To Catch A Killer says 1of7

The Crime & Punishment season consists of 6 films, not 7, so yes, it is a bit confusing. I would just suggest we leave it as is for now & see if anything else comes up.

BazzaG wrote:
Last Tango in Halifax

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1412/last-tango-in-halifax/episodes

Season 05 & 2 episodes have been added by someone. To the best of my knowledge LTiH has been Ended and there is no season 5, eg:

http://renewcanceltv.com/shows/last-tango-halifax/

The BBC webpage also only lists 4 seasons.

When I added those 2 episodes, I took the info directly from the BBC Media Centre. They have since been removed from there. My guess is someone added the info to the media site before they were supposed to and will prolly get a slapped wrist, hehe.

The pages are still cached on google which you will see for yourself if you google the episode description: Caroline and Gillian start prepping for Christmas Day, as the whole family will be descending upon Caroline's new home in Huddersfield.

It is the top result "BBC - Last Tango In Halifax - Media Centre" and you will see it now gives a "Page not found" message.

I do not watch the series, so cannot say if these 2 eps are just reruns. If someone can tell, please do say so and I will happily remove them.

BazzaG wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
When I added those 2 episodes, I took the info directly from the BBC Media Centre. They have since been removed from there. My guess is someone added the info to the media site before they were supposed to and will prolly get a slapped wrist, hehe.

The pages are still cached on google which you will see for yourself if you google the episode description: Caroline and Gillian start prepping for Christmas Day, as the whole family will be descending upon Caroline's new home in Huddersfield.

It is the top result "BBC - Last Tango In Halifax - Media Centre" and you will see it now gives a "Page not found" message.

I do not watch the series, so cannot say if these 2 eps are just reruns. If someone can tell, please do say so and I will happily remove them.

Fair enough. Looking at the Google cache copy, the episode description/plot is the same as S04E02 ... to verify I quickly skipped through my recorded copy of the the 2 season 4 episodes.

My wife in particular would be more than happy if I'm proved wrong as she really likes LTiH but I don't believe I am.

There's also this:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a842237/derek-jacobi-says-last-tango-in-halifax-ending/

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:

From the summary alone one could tell, that those are re-airs of 2016 two-part Christmas special :)

4x02: It's the night of Celia's play and a twist of fate means Alan is forced to confront his fears.
5x02: But with a twist of fate on opening night, Alan is forced to face his fears.

I think it's safe to delete :)

tnt wrote:
From the summary alone one could tell, that those are re-airs of 2016 two-part Christmas special :)

4x02: It's the night of Celia's play and a twist of fate means Alan is forced to confront his fears.
5x02: But with a twist of fate on opening night, Alan is forced to face his fears.

I think it's safe to delete :)

okidoki, they are gone. Sorry for getting yours and your wife's hopes up Bazza :P

BazzaG wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
okidoki, they are gone. Sorry for getting yours and your wife's hopes up Bazza :P

That's fine, no worries.

beau wrote 6 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Edit Requests can be posted here.
Note: the old thread was closed down due to its size.

Regarding the CBS All Access show No Activity cast needs updating.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/30906/no-activity

Cast:

Patrick Brammall ... Detective Nick Cullen (car 27)

Tim Meadows ... Detective Judd Tolbeck (car 27)

Arturo Castro ... Miguel

Mackenzie Davis ... Patricia

Bridget Everett ... Special Agent Bonnie Lehman

Will Ferrell ... Adrian

Darren Gilshenan ... Tony

Jake Johnson ... DEA Agent John Haldeman

Amy Sedaris ... senior dispatcher Janice

Sunita Mani ... dispatcher trainee Fatima Khorasani

Jason Mantzoukas ... Marco (cargo container)

Jesse Plemons ... Angus (cargo container)

Adrian Martinez ... Roberto

Bob Odenkirk ... Greg (wharf security guard)

Frederik Pohl IV ... Emcee

Alexandra Rodriguez ... Gabriella

J.K. Simmons ... Leon (internal affairs investigator)

Courtenay Taylor ... Officer Eastman

Daniel Zolghadri ... Mason

Try 30 days of free premium.