Try 30 days of free premium.

Hawaii Five-0 (2010)

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
So ... are we putting the titles back?

Not until the admins have confirmed what we're doing.

There's been some discussion here of what we could do, but no decision.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 0

The admins decided to leave that in the hand of the three HC's, as the vote was 1:2 against having the translation in the titles, we won't add them again.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

I think the situation is tricky and not clear at all in my opinion. But a decision has to be made and we have voted, that is democracy. I also would like have those English translations added, but I have to respect the opinions of my fellow HC's :)

SilverSurfer wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I think the situation is tricky and not clear at all in my opinion. But a decision has to be made and we have voted, that is democracy. I also would like have those English translations added, but I have to respect the opinions of my fellow HC's :)

I suspect Russian interference in the democratic process ... they're into everything :0

LadyShelley wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

I thought David had asked for a wider opinion. Maybe I misunderstood.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:

you need to convince Thomas or gazza :)

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 2

SilverSurfer wrote:
I suspect Russian interference in the democratic process ... they're into everything :0

Yep, Russia pays me more.

david wrote 4 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:

I don't have a particularly strong opinion on this myself, so I don't see the need to overrule our HC's.

I'm asking for opinions about introducing an "episode notes" feature where information like this could be stored. :)

SanneBlomme wrote 4 years ago: 2

I don't understand the Hawaiian language, so I would like to have the English translation back into the titles :) or else make a A.K.A. thingy.

Try 30 days of free premium.