Try 30 days of free premium.

Q's & A's

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
That's because you list everything below one topic, while it is easier to split them haha :)

Yes it's easier to split them so why is that Thread not split off yet?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Yes it's easier to split them so why is that Thread not split off yet?

I meant it is easier to open a new forum post for a new item, however you've listed all your questions in this post, which makes it huge :)

Thomas wrote:
I meant it is easier to open a new forum post for a new item, however you've listed all your questions in this post, which makes it huge :)

No this one is NOT huge yet it is only 20 pages I mean the one that is very HUGE, 62 pages is way too many not to continue that one in a new thread!

JAGUARDOG wrote:
No this one is NOT huge yet it is only 20 pages I mean the one that is very HUGE, 62 pages is way too many not to continue that one in a new thread!

Only Jan and David are able to close them and start a new thread, so try to ask them to close it.

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Hello! Excuse me but why are you all ignoring this 4-day old show request and continue to approve all other shows and ignore this one?
Created atPointsRequested ByStatusShow nameDec 21, 201510JAGUARDOGNewBuck Rogers

It's the 23rd now and you submitted it on the 21st, since when did two days become 4 days ron?

I will approve it now, no worries, but haven't been really checking the request shows lately as Juan and Tony pretty much handled everything those past days.

Thomas wrote:
It's the 23rd now and you submitted it on the 21st, since when did two days become 4 days ron?
I will approve it now, no worries, but haven't been really checking the request shows lately as Juan and Tony pretty much handled everything those past days.

OK so I count badly but it's still 3 days today not 2!

I still would like to know why so many other shows from the 21st & 22nd were approved and it has been ignored? A lot of approved ones had fewer points as well.

JAGUARDOG wrote:
OK so I count badly but it's still 3 days today not 2!
I still would like to know why so many other shows from the 21st & 22nd were approved and it has been ignored? A lot of approved ones had fewer points as well.

It's not being ignored. Guess that person just didnt have more time to add more that day. It can happen.

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

I really like that new addition, good job, guys.

bungle wrote 8 years ago: 1

I approved the others except for the buck rogers show as i saw there was a show called this listed at thetvdb, but as i didn't know if it was the same one or not I left it for someone else to confirm ;)

Why are foreign language shows still getting approved with English summaries as this is the 2nd one I have found this month both by accident?

"Stacja" - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/10653/stacja

Can someone find an English translated summary for this show please?

It just seems like to me that the site needs a designated double checker inspector for these kind of things? Bad summaries, Bad photos etc., etc., etc.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Why are foreign language shows still getting approved with English summaries as this is the 2nd one I have found this month both by accident?
"Stacja" - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/10653/stacja
Can someone find an English translated summary for this show please?
It just seems like to me that the site needs a designated double checker inspector for these kind of things? Bad summaries, Bad photos etc., etc., etc.

Deleted the summary, good catch :)

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

I just wanted to thank the entire team for what it has done for the past 6 months.

Thanks for all the work. I am also sure your API is one of the better ones out there. I don't have any use for it, but looks like a lot of people do. So even though i don't use it, kudos for it.

Not leaving, just wanted to thank you.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
I just wanted to thank the entire team for what it has done for the past 6 months.
Thanks for all the work. I am also sure your API is one of the better ones out there. I don't have any use for it, but looks like a lot of people do. So even though i don't use it, kudos for it.
Not leaving, just wanted to thank you.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Try 30 days of free premium.