Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

Could the description here for 20/20 be updated? It's a bit outdated, given that it talks about it's 36th anniversary this season (it's now at 45) and it mentions Elizabeth Vargas as an anchor, even though she left the show (and ABC) in December 2017.

I think the description from here would be good:

"20/20 continues to combine hard-hitting investigative reports, newsmaker interviews and compelling human interest and feature stories."

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Could the description here for 20/20 be updated? It's a bit outdated, given that it talks about it's 36th anniversary this season (it's now at 45) and it mentions Elizabeth Vargas as an anchor, even though she left the show (and ABC) in December 2017.

I think the description from here would be good:

"20/20 continues to combine hard-hitting investigative reports, newsmaker interviews and compelling human interest and feature stories."

updated :)

@rianaxx wrote:
Still no episodes have been added for any of the show. Do I need to wait more?

those are shows where it is ahrd to find official listings for, you could add them yourself if you got some sources :)

blackcat2021 wrote a year ago: 1

@Yorker21 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2496132/young-sheldon-6x23-tba

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2496133/young-sheldon-6x24-tba

these should be episode 16 and 17

https://www.tvmaze.com/images/1112428/hype-house-image-1112428 (this image fits the 5:7 poster ratio way better! the text does not cut off)

ep # updated

uploaded a clean poster and deleted the 1:1 aspect ratio (which is definitely not a poster format), but needs to be set as main by @JuanArango or higher than Trusted staff member.

@blackcat2021 wrote:
ep # updated

uploaded a clean poster and deleted the 1:1 aspect ratio (which is definitely not a poster format), but needs to be set as main by @JuanArango or higher than Trusted staff member.

done :)

Yorker21 wrote a year ago: 2

@blackcat2021 wrote:
ep # updated

thank you.

although, i do like the clean poster but it's "way too clean", lol. it does not say that the show is a netflix original (it is very useful to have such information in the main poster) and also it doesn't have the show's tagline, 'friends before followers?'

ilkercan wrote a year ago: 1

The name of this TV series is misspelled. "Ateş kuşları"

Correct name: "Ateş Kuşları"

Series id: 66385

@ilkercan wrote:
The name of this TV series is misspelled. "Ateş kuşları"

Correct name: "Ateş Kuşları"

Series id: 66385

corrected :)

fli718 wrote a year ago: 1

Hi, I was just wondering, can the status of American Song Contest be changed from To Be Determined to Ended? According to this article from Deadline ‘Magnum, P.I’ Return & ‘Night Court’ Update Lead NBC’s Midseason – Deadline, it says, "American Song Contest, which premiered in March, is not expected to return.", so shouldn't it be assumed that it's canceled? I'm just confused. Sorry for all the trouble. Thanks for your help!!

Try 30 days of free premium.